Quantcast
The 30 Year Wait - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The 30 Year Wait

Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?

In shock. So many memories, so much of my life tied up with this club, and mingled with the blood sweat and tears of my family thru the decades. 

From the bottom of my heart, I thank everyone involved with LFC, for completing who and what I am.

I'm sat here with me dad. Watched the game with him tonight. No matter what I'm doing ill always watch the game with the old man and watch us become world, European and now English champions. 

• Upvote 2

Fucking get in! end of last season I thought we were destined to never win it, turn of the year I thought we were gonna stroll it, two months ago I thought the cunts were gonna null and void it. Still struggling to take it in TBH.

Oh come all ye faithful,

Joyful and triumphant,

Oh come ye oh come ye,

To Anfield.

Come and behold them,

They're the kings of England, Europe and the fucking world

At last.

At bloody long last.

Many words are being said right now and will be said over the coming days, weeks, months and years, but I just want to take a moment to remember those who've been to hell and back over the last 30-odd years, those who've lost loved ones, those who never got to see us achieve this success before life was cruelly cut short, with finish with just 3 words.

WE DID IT!

• Upvote 1

30 years. This is the first time I've seen us as League Champions. Finally got over the fucking line, and honestly there's no reason we shouldn't be able to do it again next season. I even think the quick turnaround will be beneficial for us.

2 minutes ago, J-V said:

VVD is one cool bastard 

He’s just been swamped by most of the team ahahaha.

Hendo’s in the over room pissing himself whilst doing the sky interview as he can hear them