Quantcast
The 30 Year Wait - Page 11 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The 30 Year Wait

Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?

1 hour ago, Chip Butty said:

Watched it three time and i'm always drawn to the scarf. I know quite a few fellas who have handed down scarves from departed friends and family members, so that at the end got me.

Yeah, I mentioned earlier in the thread how my son is the fourth generation to wear his great-grandfather's scarf to Anfield, and whaddya know, it's the bar scarf shown in the cartoon. A lovely touch, as was having the fella bring his daughter to Anfield.

• Upvote 2

Last night was instinctive and very understandable that people wanted to be up around Anfield.

Today at Pier Head is just wrong. I can understand kids possibly going up but grown adults is just taking the piss. 

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

The amount of seasons in that time with fifty or sixty odd points. 

Fucking hell.

Yeah - fucking grim.

We had 50 before christmas this season!

You’d have thought he’d have learnt his lesson about poor choices after the spitting incident. Or maybe he thought nobody would recognise him with a beard and sunglasses...

Nope, not on. Fucking dickheads. Might be a random firework or something but I doubt it. Far too many little bell ends in this city. Fucking tarnishing our club. Little ket wig twat with a handbag on who doesn't even go the game no doubt. 

Knew this would happen. Fat Joe threatened a curfew earlier and I said if the police try and disperse people it will kick off. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I'm hearing that we've set fire to the Liver Building... 

So it’s not all bad then...

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Lit up the liver birds with blue lights and danced around about it like sad cunts.

The police must have known about this and should have put a presence out turning people back. Their HQ is across the road.

Well, that’s an end to that. Congratulations to all the dickheads who’ve brought it to this. Couldn’t just leave it at Anfield last night, could you.

3 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

The amount of seasons in that time with fifty or sixty odd points. 

Fucking hell.

It's worth pointing out that since our first season back in the top flight, 1962-3, we have never finished lower than 8th.

That's 58 consecutive seasons of final positions that most teams could only dream of.

We really are very good.

53 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Doesn't help that Carra is actually there:

I do increasingly get the impression that he's actually a bit of a prick.

• Upvote 1