You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The 30 Year Wait

Bjornebye

Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?   

97 members have voted

1. 1. Our Greatest Title Win In Our History?

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

You know I always thought it would be dramatic when we finally won it again, screaming for joy with a last minute winner. Has this been a bit anti- climatic tonight, probably but you know what fuck it because it’s great. We deserved this, we are a great side that deserves more success. Jurgen has been amazing.

It's great.

But everyone deserved better.

Full pubs. Unbridled joy.

Not just sitting at home.

I hope we win another one, and everyone can enjoy it properly.

That would be justice.

• Upvote 4

Unreal. I discovered TLW purely by chance in 2003. I literally bumped into Dave U before a match v Charlton on Easter Monday. Long time subscriber since. Got so many laughs on here over the years, but little did I know that it would take such a long time to win the league. Champions Leagues were fantastic but this is what I've really wanted all these years. Enjoy the celebrations Reds.

• Upvote 8

Dunno if this has been posted already but I just saw it on twitter and it’s made me cry my eyes out.

my old man isn’t dead, he was the first person to call me after the final whistle tonight, but I’ve a photo on my office wall of my little girl on my shoulders at the parade last year and she’ll be with me again whenever it is that this one happens too.

its been a fucking horrible year, and is only likely to continue to be horrible, so this ray of sunshine from these players is absolutely everything I need.

anyway, if you’re of a similar age to me, watch this without welling up. I dare you.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AnfieldWatch/status/1276280457622142978

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Boom Boom said:

Unreal. I discovered TLW purely by chance in 2003. I literally bumped into Dave U before a match v Charlton on Easter Monday. Long time subscriber since. Got so many laughs on here over the years, but little did I know that it would take such a long time to win the league. Champions Leagues were fantastic but this is what I've really wanted all these years. Enjoy the celebrations Reds.

3 minutes ago, deiseach said:

This tipped me over the edge, and it doesn't even apply to me. 

I watched it again this morning and weirdly it started raining, but only on my face. 

• Upvote 3

My reaction was weird. Zen like. My missus thinks I'm an emotionless robot. I guess it was like reaching the mountain top but before you could jump for joy at making it at last, you see the view and it takes your breath away. I just sat down and absorbed the splendour. I thought of my dad and brother how much I miss them. Life and love can be cruel and painful but Christ those highs, these moments. She thinks I was emotionless I was consumed by it.

You'll never walk alone.

• Upvote 4