You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (A) 2/7/2020 - Premier League - 20:15

Bjornebye

27 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

That makes no sense. The whole point of coming out is to close the angles and make it harder for the attacker to score when there is a clear-cut chance. If the keeper stays on his line, there is the whole goal to aim at. Alisson did the right thing, he just didn't save it, though he should have because it wasn't a great finish. 

So if Foden shoots from the edge of the box he has to find a corner which makes it harder if  the keeper comes out all he had to do is get it past him and it's a goal . I get coming out at times but sometimes it's better to make the forward make the decision  

Absolutely awful across the board but you don’t have to be too far off it to be made to look shit by these to be fair. 

theyre a bunch of cunts, and the love to cheat, but they’re still bloody good, which makes having won the league by a mile all the more impressive.

having said that, a ref like this one helps too.

on that note, looked to my like the ball hit mahrez on the hand for the 4th after Trent had let it bounce for a second time. Shouldn’t the goal have been ruled out, or at least looked at.

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

It is, but I've been reading all the last week how we're going to keep going, try to break records, could have fooled me!

Again, we still can, that’s how fucking insane this team has been.

Cheer up, you can still win her back if you try. A little aftershave, a nice gesture, a fucking rock on and a come to bed glance! 

You have the power, just go!

Good job there's no crowd in tonight. People can say we've been on the piss, that is pretty obvious. But when you just been crowned Champions, you dont want to have your arse handed to you on a plate and lose 4 fucking nil.

Sure, we took our foot off the gas in the 70s and 80s once we'd won a title. I dont recall us getting twatted 4 fucking nil in the next game.

By the way, villa beat us 5-0 one season but not after we'd won the title.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

Again, we still can, that’s how fucking insane this team has been.

Cheer up, you can still win her back if you try. A little aftershave, a nice gesture, a fucking rock on and a come to bed glance! 

You have the power, just go!

Que?

5 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I'm just concerned that we've been off our game compared to the rest of the season. Where's the intensity we showed against Palace? Do we want to break records or not?

Have to say I’m not very concerned. This game shows City are fantastic in attack, which we already knew, and that our lads are human, which there was every reason to doubt.

2 minutes ago, Stickman said:

So if Foden shoots from the edge of the box he has to find a corner which makes it harder if  the keeper comes out all he had to do is get it past him and it's a goal . I get coming out at times but sometimes it's better to make the forward make the decision  

Foden was completely in on goal there. You can't just let him walk in if you're the keeper.