You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (A) 2/7/2020 - Premier League - 20:15

Bjornebye

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

That was bobbins. 

But, who's arsed? Still champions. 

They're allowed one utter stinker after practically two seasons of being boss. 

Get it out the system - the defeat and the booze - and finish the season with a bit of a run. 

I like your retro Manc throwback rant from the glorious Moyes days. Bobbins that.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Again, we still can, that’s how fucking insane this team has been.

Cheer up, you can still win her back if you try. A little aftershave, a nice gesture, a fucking rock on and a come to bed glance! 

You have the power, just go!

Sounds like a plan

Guest Pistonbroke

Bad day at the office, City were clinical up front and we weren't composed either at the front or the back, quite clear that it meant more to those tossers. Despite the scoreline I thought we started well and City weren't that good, they just capitalised on errors from us. Henderson and Fabinho looked like the only players who have been on water since landing the title. I always want us to win, but at the end of the day who gives a flying fuck. We started the game as Champions and when Tyler et all awake in the morning and clean the Jizz from their pants we'll still be Champions!! Let them get ahead of themselves, it will make City's demise in the Cl and hopefully that ban being upheld all the much sweeter. 

30 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Again, we still can, that’s how fucking insane this team has been.

Cheer up, you can still win her back if you try. A little aftershave, a nice gesture, a fucking rock on and a come to bed glance! 

You have the power, just go!

Sounds like a plan

1 minute ago, Mark M said:

Some individuals had shockers.

Gomez

Robertson

Mane

Firmino

Trent

were particular stand outs for me.

I'd add Salah to that list, too. Never looked like he could be arsed doing something positive with the ball.

So, yeah, six of the best players in the league all honked at the same time.  Tyler was trying to make out that this puts down a marker for next season, but that's only because he's a bellend.

Shit it out. Move on.