You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stealing a living X

Lee909

As the title says

Who fills out the Official Liverpool Stealing a living XI

I'm going to start off with the RB. One of the biggest frauds I've seen in a long time. £23 million and 70k a week

Serge Aurier

GK

RB Serge Aurier

CB

CB

LB

CM

CM

CM

RW

STR

LW

Guest Alex_K

Oezil - he's far worse than Pogba. At least Pogba will have some sell on value: Oezil has absolutely fleeced Arsenal for at least the last 3 years and he'll end up walking on a free next year. £55 million they will have paid him for the past 4 years!! It may be the worst contract in football history - period.

Aurier is a right footed Moreno. He's a trier so it's harsh to select him for this team. He has got ability, I'm not sure 2 slips up in every game is a the criteria for this thread, surely being shit at every aspect of the sport is required to be among the very worst in your profession?

3 hours ago, JagSquared said:

Sanchez deserves to be in there.

winston Bogarde if we’re going back a bit further.

Bogarde literally stole a living due to the fact he never played, but was a fine player and I don't think that's the criteria. Its more of a who currently plays a lot but shouldn't as their terrible. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Solanke - 1 in 55. 

Good shout

25k week compared to Benteke 5 in last 77 for a club like Palace supposedly on 125k week. 

Apparently Shane Long gets 60k week.  15 goals in 132 games

Read earlier that Lee Camp is being paid 30k a week as 3rd choice for the mancs. 

What a life 30 grand for training a few days a week and watching games from the stands 

I think Aurier has some competition at the right back spot. At least he starts games!

No one is talking about him as a massive flop but what is going on with Joao Cancelo? £60m fee, over £100k/week wages, and he's got 9 starts this season. Not injured, either - he just doesn't play.

Imagine if we bought a player for £60m and didn't ever play him. It would be a huge story! This character - nothing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I think Aurier has some competition at the right back spot. At least he starts games!

No one is talking about him as a massive flop but what is going on with Joao Cancelo? £60m fee, over £100k/week wages, and he's got 9 starts this season. Not injured, either - he just doesn't play.

Imagine if we bought a player for £60m and didn't ever play him. It would be a huge story! This character - nothing.

I think Man City get a free pass where this is concerned. People go on about Keita and were quick to write off Fabinho as a massive waste of money until he was integrated into the team.

I like the way Man Utd fans try to justify their expensive shit signings and are desperate for them to be a success even when they barely play. Fred puts 3 passes together in a game and he suddenly justifies his massive transfer fee. Also Pogba only has to turn up and do about 2 minutes of running inna match and he is the best midfielder in the premier league.