You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Least favourite Religion?

Chip Butty

7 day Adventists, for me. Once a week is not the most devout and fundamentalist, if we're being honest about it.

Also, that lot from Monkey with the bird on the horse, well lazy them by the looks of it. Not much religioning going on there and it ran for at least 3 series. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

7 day Adventists, for me. Once a week is not the most devout and fundamentalist, if we're being honest about it.

Also, that lot from Monkey with the bird on the horse, well lazy them by the looks of it. Not much religioning going on there and it ran for at least 3 series. 

There are enough threads on here to have a bitch and a moan in. Don't really need another one.

Negged.

• Downvote 2

28 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Every fucking one of them. Stop praying to some none existent entity just get on with life. It's all a crock of shit.

This.

Well, except for the Church Of The Flying Spaghetti Monster, which is on point.

• Upvote 1

All of them but mainly Christianity. Every god squad fucker always bends every argument to suit themselves. You would think after this Coronavirus people would finally realise that there isn't a god and that it's all a big con. You just know once a vaccine is found it will be God's doing. You can't touch holy water, pick up hymn books or sit near people but the fucking collection plates miraculously still come round in church. 

Churches asking their congregation to fund the repairs. Why didn't God stop the church from being damaged or why cant you pray so he can fix it or put money in the church bank account?.

Jesus came to earth 2000 years ago but why has he been put off coming back to earth again or why hasn't god stopped all kinds of shite that has happened since then. Just seems odd that he would choose to send his son to earth for 30 years in a time when no one really needed him apart from healing lepers and supplying more wine for free at weddings.

Also fucking knobheads in Britain still fighting over being Protestant or Catholic like it's the 1960's. Seriously why is anyone arsed?.

My ma was a big religious nut and got offended when me and my brother said we didn't give a fuck about religion and constantly took the piss about it. I nearly got expelled from school for drawing cocks and speech bubbles in religious books. I even asked the teacher whether Jesus was gay because he wanted 12 of his mates to become "fishers of men"

I've never paid enough attention to any other religions to care enough about hating them.

• Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke
9 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Every fucking one of them. Stop praying to some none existent entity just get on with life. It's all a crock of shit.

This, although I won't knock anyone who wants to have a bit of belief. Religion, made by man to control the masses and gain wealth. Give them fear and belief in the same product and you can twist things to suit your needs. I have no doubt that you get a lot of good Churches run by priests/etc who really do help out certain communities but in general I'd rather not be a part of it. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

This, although I won't knock anyone who wants to have a bit of belief. Religion, made by man to control the masses and gain wealth. Give them fear and belief in the same product and you can twist things to suit your needs. I have no doubt that you get a lot of good Churches run by priests/etc who really do help out certain communities but in general I'd rather not be a part of it. 

Heathen!