Quantcast
Crystal Palace (H) 24/6/20 - Page 19 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Crystal Palace (H) 24/6/20

Jesus, every time the commentators mention winning the league, the long wait, I'm nearly in tears. I was still in secondary school when we last won the league and the longer the wait went on, the seasons just rolled into one

After going so close under Rodgers and last season... Just felt it was never going to be, everything worked against us to finally get out hands on the league title again. 

But this is truly special team, great blend of experience with hunger and skill, with one exceptional manager at the helm. 

Up the red men.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Special K said:

Rich clubs have the advantage with the new sub rule?

How old is the lad we've just brought on again?

Tyler being a tit shocker

If not for the extra subs, more players would get injured.  The rich clubs with bigger squads would benefit from that.

4 minutes ago, Special K said:

Rich clubs have the advantage with the new sub rule?

How old is the lad we've just brought on again?

Tyler being a tit shocker

An old man compared to this one now

1 minute ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

If not for the extra subs, more players would get injured.  The rich clubs with bigger squads would benefit from that.

I saw it as he was taking about the depth of the bench the richer clubs could choose from

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Has Tyler really said that there are extenuating circumstances for our win tonight? He really is a shit sniffing bastard.

I'd be willing to wager he goes beyond that, and loves a munch.

6 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Sorry missed a word out. Even if we win (no fucking chance) City can still win the league, why would they switch off when they still have a chance?

5 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Our last 5 results have in the main been shite, they're in decent form, and a bogey team with a bogey player!

4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

And we're off form, we were off form before lockdown and we've continued in the same vein!

Great times.