Quantcast
Everton (A) 21/6/2020 - Page 10 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Everton (A) 21/6/2020

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

Is there a way to watch it without the wanky canned crowd noises - with just the ambient noise from the game?

I think Sky Main Event channel has the canned fans' sound while the Sky Sports channel has none, just the pitch side mics?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Is there a way to watch it without the wanky canned crowd noises - with just the ambient noise from the game?

I’ve heard sky have an option to turn it off.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Yeah but fuck that 

Just popped into the village and one of the restaurants is selling pints so I’ve just grabbed myself one and now stood in the Sefton car park near this. Gonna grab a champions scarf and suffocate my bird with it fuck it. 

8FF5D63E-6BCA-4AD5-93D6-8E9ADCFF0020.jpeg

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just popped into the village and one of the restaurants is selling pints so I’ve just grabbed myself one and now stood in the Sefton car park near this. Gonna grab a champions scarf and suffocate my bird with it fuck it. 

Sefton?

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Over the last couple of days I have seen a few Champions items kicking about. Wondered where they were coming from, seems I now know.

So as not to jinx, I have decided to wait until we are one win away before getting any.

46 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Over the last couple of days I have seen a few Champions items kicking about. Wondered where they were coming from, seems I now know.

So as not to jinx, I have decided to wait until we are one win away before getting any.

Has anyone seen the current home shirt, in adult sizes, for under £30?

1 hour ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I've gone and fucked us haven't I. 

3 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Have they got ‘Sad Bloo Bird’ anywhere? Asking for Stig.

She just said to tell you to fuck off. My reply "Don't reply like that to my mate whose name I don't know, whose face I've never seen like that, 25 years you fucking tit"

Every part of that is true now she's got a cob on. 

I've got your back.  

• Upvote 1