You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) 21/6/2020

Bjornebye

I am really nervous. Not (just) about losing to the Ev.....about blowing it altogether. I know it’s irrational and if any other team had this lead then I would consider it an absolute cert. 

Come on reds !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

For once I'm happy about the late KO. It's our eldest sons 20th today, so BBQ in the garden and the watch us dismantle the rabid bastards. 

12 minutes ago, Jennings said:

I am really nervous. Not (just) about losing to the Ev.....about blowing it altogether. I know it’s irrational and if any other team had this lead then I would consider it an absolute cert. 

Come on reds !!!!!!

I'm the opposite.  To get fewer than 6 points from 9 games, we would have to go from the best league form of any club side in Europe, ever, to bottom of the table form.  This is like the last day of the Tour de France; we're cruising around Paris, champagne in hand.

Also - we're going to batter Everton, because we're great and they're shit.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Special K said:

Kevin, that's Happy Days

No, they weren’t all happy days.

Like the time Pinky Tuscadero crashed her motorcycle, or the night I lost all my money to those card sharks and my dad Tom Bosley had to get it back.

• Upvote 2

On 19/06/2020 at 16:15, 3 Stacks said:

Thiago Silva is 35 and is just about ready to be taken out back. Hopefully signs for Everton.  

On 19/06/2020 at 16:28, AngryofTuebrook said:

Thiago Silva is 35 and is just about ready to go to live in a farm in Wales. In case there are any kids reading.

Just for extra authenticity, the farm is in Rhyl.

I get a bit 'edgey' before any game but come on, this is a 22 point lead. Talk of 'blowing' the title shouldnt be thought of with this team. It isnt the team of 2009 nor the team of 2014. Yeah, last season was heartbreak but we didnt get the rub of the green. Im still baffled how Kompany wasnt sent off for that assault on Mo.

This team isnt blowing a 22 point lead. Please, enjoy the games and savour the moment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

We'll lose tonight and blow the title!

To be fair, I’ll be happy to see you still  posting this in a few weeks time when we’ve already won the league. You can’t change a winning run. Bring on the acronyms, we’re shite, Bart Simpson, that’ll do pig, stig thread starting, Man City are looking ominous posts (apologies to anyone I’ve missed out) which have ridden shotgun with us on this mighty campaign this season.