You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Report: Rival clubs told that they will unsuccessful in chase for Werner  

TLW

The long and winding saga regarding a proposed Timo Werner transfer has reportedly taken another twist with rival suitors being told a deal Liverpool is as good as done.

Metro( via the Transfer Window Podcast) report that Manchester United and Chelsea have been informed by the representatives of the red-hot striker that a move to Liverpool has basically been agreed.

There was a view that United and Chelsea were growing quietly confident of pulling off a surprising recruiting coup with Liverpool holding fire on any firm commitment in the advent of the Covid-19 pandemic and the financial strain it would bring.

But it is thought that the German has agreed personal terms worth £140,000-week, five-year deal but the clubs have not agreed a fee as yet.

image.png

The much discussed clause in the contract of Werner expires on the 15th of June but because of the pandemic, Liverpool are trying to find a way to reduce the fee.

One thing that is certain is there is a mutual interest between the two parties.

The RB Leipzig striker who has scored four goals in as many games since the resumption in the Bundesliga, certainly has his heart set on the move having had three meetings with Jürgen Klopp on Zoom during the hiatus and his skillset would be an added bonus to a squad already brimming with class.

View full article

Watched him twice live, a 2-1 loss and a 1-1 draw and he was shite, so, on that basis, he is fucking shit. I’m sure I seen him last week playing with ear plugs in too, and didn’t he ask to be taken off in a game last year in Turkey because it was too noisy or something? Wtf is he wearing ear plugs in behind closed doors game anyway. 

He's so rubbish that he's able to stand out in a League dominated by one team. He's the kind of rubbish that if he joins Liverpool will become hopefully not quite so rubbish. Hopefully he also improves Keita, sort of a buy one get one free. Even though Keita isn't free.

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

Until the maestro Don Balon leaks it to El Rojo or an exclusive Paulie private tweet is shared, I refuse to believe 

I've not a clue mate, I don't really take notice of stories etc, if it's in the paper I just look at the headline and skip it, Just mentioned a Matty who I haven't a clue about like wise who you mentioned, Don Balon is that a Spanish paper? 

Not arsed about it and don't know why I posted it as its not something I think about. 

2 hours ago, easytoslip said:

I've just had a text that he's signed?? 

He's signed a text that you had? That could be worth a fortune one day.

Just now, easytoslip said:

I've not a clue mate, I don't really take notice of stories etc, if it's in the paper I just look at the headline and skip it, Just mentioned a Matty who I haven't a clue about like wise who you mentioned, Don Balon is that a Spanish paper? 

Not arsed about it and don't know why I posted it as its not something I think about. 

No, he's a top ITK and mates with El Rojo on here. Got loads of scoops out of him that I've seen days before anywhere else has even reported a rumour

14 minutes ago, Remmie said:

No, he's a top ITK and mates with El Rojo on here. Got loads of scoops out of him that I've seen days before anywhere else has even reported a rumour

True, but it's only in the Members/ Gold/ Insiders section.

Great value if you join -  as well as Rojo's transfer scoops you also get access to Dave Usher's upcoming book as well. Should be coming out any... 

day....

Soon

7 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Majorly surprised if the lad has decided to go to chelsea even if we've told him we wont meet Liepzig's price. He seriously cannot think lampard has any fucking nounce as a manager?

Players don't sign for Chelsea to play for a specific manager, mate. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

Same lad has just text me a Skynews website that it's Chelsea now, I never looked at it just text him back, make your fuckin mind up Col with these scoops. 

• Upvote 1