You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jodie Comer

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha funny you should say that. Her uncle and his son can't make the shite game on saturday so have given the missus their season tickets for the park end (she's made up, proper duncan fan-girl) and she asked if I fancied going with her as her brother can't make it. I told her to fuck off. 

I think that’s different - you can go and cramp her style and laugh at them losers but she can’t come and cramp your style.

Last time I took my wife to a league game was Blackpool at Anfield. Luckily, that was enough to make her never even think about wanting to come again. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha funny you should say that. Her uncle and his son can't make the shite game on saturday so have given the missus their season tickets for the park end (she's made up, proper duncan fan-girl) and she asked if I fancied going with her as her brother can't make it. I told her to fuck off. 

Still hating on Stevie over his Scottish sojourn ? Poor show

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I think that’s different - you can go and cramp her style and laugh at them losers but she can’t come and cramp your style.

Last time I took my wife to a league game was Blackpool at Anfield. Luckily, that was enough to make her never even think about wanting to come again. 

Just now, sir roger said:

Still hating on Stevie over his Scottish sojourn ? Poor show

No chance I'm sitting surrounded by cunts shouting their bile at him (I'm sure a few of you would like me to get my head kicked in) without telling someone to shut the fuck up. Plus, I'd rather spend time with the dog. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

No chance I'm sitting surrounded by cunts shouting their bile at him (I'm sure a few of you would like me to get my head kicked in) without telling someone to shut the fuck up. Plus, I'd rather spend time with the dog. 

That’d be the best bit. I bet some of the insults towards him are hilarious to laugh at

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

I was joshing.

I used to go to Goodison a lot when I was a kid ,but wouldn't set foot in there these days apart from derbies.

I went a few times with my uncle in the 90's just for something to do (he tried and failed to convert me, he had married into the family and for a blue he's sound) but no chance I'd just go one of their games now unless it's against us. I was in our end for the derby last month and the stench of bitterness and bile there is overwhelming. 

Just now, Scott_M said:

That’d be the best bit. I bet some of the insults towards him are hilarious to laugh at

I know, one of the greatest footballers this country has ever produced and they'll be throwing jarg shouts to get a few laughs from dickheads around them who think Kevin Sheedy taught Maradona how to kick a ball 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

That 25 minute shot were she was alone working in the care home at night was an incredible piece of television.

Yep. Not often Stephen Graham doesn't get the plaudits in stuff like that but she was out of this world. Amazing actress.