You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jodie Comer

55 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haven't watched it yet but can't wait. Stephen Graham is one of the best actors on the planet. Jodie is pure marriage material, an absolutely exceptional example of a proper scouse girl. No fakeness, just a fine example of our city. 

I'll agree with that, both were good in that last night particularly Jodie, she was as you say a great example of a Scouse girl, real. 

It lost it towards the end but I suppose it has to have a bit of drama, though it wasn't needed as the drama was played out all the way through, nevertheless a good watch. 

Schofield looked to have aged a lot but haven't we all. 

7 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I'll agree with that, both were good in that last night particularly Jodie, she was as you say a great example of a Scouse girl, real. 

It lost it towards the end but I suppose it has to have a bit of drama, though it wasn't needed as the drama was played out all the way through, nevertheless a good watch. 

Schofield looked to have aged a lot but haven't we all. 

Is he in it? Is Holly?

hotmen-sexyman.gif

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I know a film has to be screened in L.A. cinemas for a week to be eligible. Has this been?

Not this year as streaming counts, and may continue to, though I doubt that this is what they are chasing with this.

I remember the ticket thing form the Irish Man and how they had to fudge it for consideration.

Edit: Normal rules outside of plague time...

'C for paid admission in a commercial motion picture theater in Los Angeles County (see Section g below for additional 94th Academy Awards qualifying metro areas),

D. for a theatrical qualifying run of at least seven consecutive days in the same commercial motion picture theater, during which period screenings must occur at least three times daily'

So you're right.

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Haven't watched it yet but can't wait. Stephen Graham is one of the best actors on the planet. Jodie is pure marriage material, an absolutely exceptional example of a proper scouse girl. No fakeness, just a fine example of our city. 

And you wouldn't need to fret about the mother-in-law: Donna's sound.

And when she invites her best mate round... it's Katerina Johnson-Thompson.

• 3 weeks later...