You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Jodie Comer

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The first two of Killing Eve were ok. Got half way through the first episode of the new one and it did nothing for me. 

Jodie Comer is superb in the first two though. The rest are just annoying. One hot little scouse minx that Comer. 

I got halfway through episode two of S3 and by then I’d had enough. 

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

We've had it on here over a neg. 

GrandioseImaginaryFlee-small.gif

Negged. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What was the point in the third series. started well with the young lad dying and then absolutely nothing right up until the end. It was shite.

Pure filler.  

It should have been wound up in three series max but it looks like they wanted to drag another series out of it, shame.  I'll watch the fourth and hopefully final series, if it goes ahead, and pretend the third didn't happen.

Yeah she probably should choose her partners better, but that's only if you think that there's anything rational about love or physical attraction! There isn't, you just fall for whoever you fall for!

If he's as big a cunt as we assume he is, she'll probably see through him in the end.

By the way, if you want a blimp of her, she's in an old episode of Inspector George Gently on Drama channel now, with a Geordie accent!

7 minutes ago, Moo said:

Pure filler.  

It should have been wound up in three series max but it looks like they wanted to drag another series out of it, shame.  I'll watch the fourth and hopefully final series, if it goes ahead, and pretend the third didn't happen.

Haha I did that with the last 3 series of SoA. 

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

The novelty has worn off for me now. It just feels like we're at saturation point with her.

But I haven't seen her career take a downturn yet, resulting in her desperately taking a role involving excessive nudity and lesbian sex scenes to try and rekindle some of the earlier buzz. 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

The novelty has worn off for me now. It just feels like we're at saturation point with her.

To be fair that's more the likes of the Echo's fault than hers, she's not been in that much telly beyond Killing Eve I don't think, she sounds very down to earth. 

The echo did a piece on where famous scousers live, virtually none of them still live in the city, she does - with her mum and dad.

On 08/07/2020 at 16:54, Chris said:

Imagine a fan of a TV show thinking they have the right to tell someone who and who they can't date based on the character they played. What, does there have to be some kind of committee who the actress has to run potential matches by to ensure they fit the criteria? Fuck this shit, man. 

Yet they're the same people who'll scream "love is love" at the top of their voices while claiming to advocate for a society where people can openly love whomever they want without fear of discrimination. 

This person is clearly mentally ill. 

Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 11.56.01 AM.png

Maybe there is method to the madness

Celebrities change their behaviour when they're criticised publicly. With any luck her PR team will decide the only way to save her reputation is to get rid of her Republican boyfriend and find someone the complete opposite - Salma Hayek.

40 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

To be fair that's more the likes of the Echo's fault than hers, she's not been in that much telly beyond Killing Eve I don't think, she sounds very down to earth. 

The echo did a piece on where famous scousers live, virtually none of them still live in the city, she does - with her mum and dad.

As you said, she's not really done much outside of Killing Eve. TBH, I think that's what might have done it for me. The stretching out of KE turned it into a pile of shite which I was actually glad to see the back of.

I started watching that Talking Heads episode she did and turned it off as I kept seeing traits of the Villanelle character in her facial mannerisms. 

I seen the link for that echo piece on the website but didn't bother clicking it as it's just the usual page filling shite it's become renowned for over the years. She may well still call her mums house 'home', but in reality, it's no more than a place she visits when she finds time in what must be whirlwind scheduled.  That's not having a pop at her by the way. It's just the reality of most people hitting super star status, Liverpool just isn't going to be your main place of residence.

It'll be interesting to see how she adapts to other roles outside of Killing Eve.

On 08/07/2020 at 16:54, Chris said:

Imagine a fan of a TV show thinking they have the right to tell someone who and who they can't date based on the character they played. What, does there have to be some kind of committee who the actress has to run potential matches by to ensure they fit the criteria? Fuck this shit, man. 

Screenshot 2020-07-08 at 11.56.01 AM.png

If Jodie Comer started dating a copper, I'd fully expect the psycho murderer community to accuse her of hypocrisy. 

45 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Did anyone ever watch Doctor Foster, where she was the "other woman" that Suranne Jones's husband was nobbing?

She was in Rillington Place as well, I think. 

Yeah that was a great show. Never twigged that was her i until you mentioned it.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Did anyone ever watch Doctor Foster, where she was the "other woman" that Suranne Jones's husband was nobbing?

She was in Rillington Place as well, I think. 

Oh yeah fuck me didn't realise at the time it was her. Decent that. I'd shag Suranne Jones as well.