You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mook Needs You

Bjornebye

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

My missus thought you were a nice bloke. 

A year ago today that. 

Your missus was great... for a Blunose. You've landed on your feet there, Stig.

I was thanking Champ earlier for driving down, I should be thanking Dr Nowt as well really as he was texting me to get my arse out of bed & you pair for supplying the drink/snouts. It was a magical day.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

Your missus was great... for a Blunose. You've landed on your feet there, Stig.

I was thanking Champ earlier for driving down, I should be thanking Dr Nowt as well really as he was texting me to get my arse out of bed & you pair for supplying the drink/snouts. It was a magical day.

Yeah she's ok for a bluenose vegan. 

Superb day. Cant believe youse just missed Phil Thompson. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...
On 02/06/2020 at 19:26, Dougie Do'ins said:

I'd like to think that this life changing news will act as an epiphany moment for her but I wont hold my breath.

It didn't.

She has been put back on marking my work this month & despite my protestations, the decision has stood.

I've been dreading this moment since I found out but today she marked one of my calls & went to fucking town on it, completely fucking up my entire score for the month. I went in to listen to the call straight away & of course there was fuck all wrong with it. She's just nit picked at everything I've said & pointed out that she would've asked the questions in a different fucking order. The client called up & got all the information they needed within four minutes & the call was very friendly.

I spent most of my afternoon writing out an e-mail defending myself to my new boss & appealing to him that the verbal agreement made in 2020 that she be removed from marking my work be reinstated. 

I am absolutely livid about this, it was depressingly certain to happen as well. She's done the same on the new guy's call too. I've told him to go through it with a fine tooth comb and to challenge everything with the managers.

Cunt, cunt, cunt.

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...

She marked my July calls and found one where I hadn't gone through security with the caller, which is a massive fail. Rather than just Mark it as a fail, she went straight to the team leader with it & according to him, she was quite upset about it all.

How courageous of her.

We're back on for fucking revenge...

15 minutes ago, Mook said:

She marked my July calls and found one where I hadn't gone through security with the caller, which is a massive fail. Rather than just Mark it as a fail, she went straight to the team leader with it & according to him, she was quite upset about it all.

How courageous of her.

We're back on for fucking revenge...

She’s absolutely winning at life, isn’t she?

What is the matter with these people?

10 minutes ago, Champ said:

She’s absolutely winning at life, isn’t she?

What is the matter with these people?

I honestly can't get my head around it.

I've been stuck in the flat on annual leave with Covid for the past two days stewing on it as well. I've started fantasising about murdering her.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

I honestly can't get my head around it.

I've been stuck in the flat on annual leave with Covid for the past two days stewing on it as well. I've started fantasising about murdering her.

Reclaim that annual leave for a kick off. If you’re sick, you’re sick

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, RJ Fan club said:

Have you considered bumming her? Dead hard 

I'd rather stick my cock in a meat grinder than shag the grassing bitch.

I've actually got my eye on one of the big bosses at my work, late 40s but fit as fuck & decided to come & speak to me when Boris Johnson resigned for some reason. I think she's married but fuck it, next night out I'm going to make my move*

*I definitely won't.