You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Death Row Last Meal?

Elite

Starters, garlic mushrooms with sour dough bread. Main, T Bone steak, onion rings, chip, none of those french fries shit, peas and sweetcorn. Dessert, black forest gatteau with a blob of smooth vanilla ice cream. All washed down with Theaks XB. Id go pissed as a fart and a happy man!

46 minutes ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

Surely you know who Salma Hayek is? That photo is a still taken from the film From Dusk Till Dawn.

No I don't  but thanks for showing me that beauty, there was a Dusk Till Dawn with George Clooney in it some years ago? That had atmospheric music in too. Edit, just realised that's the same film 

19 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

No I don't  but thanks for showing me that beauty, there was a Dusk Till Dawn with George Clooney in it some years ago? That had atmospheric music in too. Edit, just realised that's the same film 

What are you drinking tonight mate? 

*Concerned fellow forumite*

**curious wreck-head** 

24 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nope. You can't leave it there. Elaborate. 

Really? Sausage, bacon, egg, toast, potato cakes, plum tomatoes versus crackers and cheese..... Before you die?

I reckon when you got to the pearly gates god would give me a free pass and say, whoa, hold on there girlie, where you going?

And I know it should be on GF but again on turkey curfew...

My question, "did you not think some of the violence in that book we read was a bit over the top?"

Answer, " I never fuckin wrote it!"

I could also give give you ...

Ooooh, I couldn't cut my wrists, oooh I'd die! I rest my case m'lud.

Maybe the curfew is taken more seriously here and is getting to us!

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

What are you drinking tonight mate? 

*Concerned fellow forumite*

**curious wreck-head** 

It was the only thing I remember about the film, never seen it all, and don't know names so had completely forgot until it came up, I knew Clooney was in it but I didn't see him till the end of the video. 

I didn't remember a band either thought was just  nightclub background music. 

Good though. 

13 hours ago, S.i.t.M aka The Boring One™ said:

Surely you know who Salma Hayek is? That photo is a still taken from the film From Dusk Till Dawn.

That's my kind of fuckin' show too, I think im obsessed  I knew I there was something haunting me, I just knew it. 

14 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup from H Yungs in West Derby Rd.

Special Foo Young and Chinese BBQ Ribs from H Yungs too.

Costco Fudge Cake and Whipped Cream.

Try the chicken and sweet corn soup from WH Lungs supermarket in Blackstone Street (they sell the same in Pat Blood’s in Bootle). It is ridiculously fucking awesome. 

Good call on the Costco chocolate fudge cake.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Try the chicken and sweet corn soup from WH Lungs supermarket in Blackstone Street (they sell the same in Pat Blood’s in Bootle). It is ridiculously fucking awesome. 

Good call on the Costco chocolate fudge cake.

Will do mate thanks for the tip. I used to get on from Dales in Prescot Rd, it was concentrated and you could add what you want too it.

18 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Really? Sausage, bacon, egg, toast, potato cakes, plum tomatoes versus crackers and cheese..... Before you die?

I reckon when you got to the pearly gates god would give me a free pass and say, whoa, hold on there girlie, where you going?

And I know it should be on GF but again on turkey curfew...

My question, "did you not think some of the violence in that book we read was a bit over the top?"

Answer, " I never fuckin wrote it!"

I could also give give you ...

Ooooh, I couldn't cut my wrists, oooh I'd die! I rest my case m'lud.

Maybe the curfew is taken more seriously here and is getting to us!

I meant what type of cheese did she have on the crackers mate