Quantcast
The coolest (non-Liverpool) football managers of all time - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tony Moanero

The coolest (non-Liverpool) football managers of all time

3 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Malcolm Allison, too.

0E68733C-BD89-4964-80DD-03AD74F2FE1F.jpeg

I always thought "Big Mal" tried too hard.

Actually, that's probably true of everybody known by the prefix "Big".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, easytoslip said:

Is this thread a bit gay? 

Its 2020. At the risk of coming across a little bit gay, I'd let Klopp do whatever he wanted to me if it meant we had him for another 10 years.  

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

Nothing wrong with thinking other fellas are cool.

No there isn't, I've always thought that Paddy Mayne must of been a bit of a cool loon. 

Programme on late tonight about him, Rogue Warriors, but there's a not bad Japanese film on the same time I think 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its 2020. At the risk of coming across a little bit gay, I'd let Klopp do whatever he wanted to me if it meant we had him for another 10 years.  

Haha, I don't think I would though, I wouldn't want his teeth marks on my shoulder. 

I was going to say his beer belly nestling in the small of my back if he had one, Neil Ruddock maybe. 

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Bit arrogant assuming Jürgen would be interested

• Upvote 2

ACFA2D82-5869-4391-8EEC-DDF10E35A17B.jpeg

‘One morning I was on a sun lounger by the pool when I saw Sven walking towards me carrying a silver tray with a bottle of champagne and two glasses on it. It was still only ten o’clock in the morning…Sven came over and put the champagne on the table next to me, then placed one glass in front of me and the other by his lounger. I looked up and said, ‘Boss, what are we celebrating?’…He turned to me and smiled that gentle smile of his and took on the air of a Buddhist philosopher as he said, ‘Life, Kaiser.’ Then after pausing for dramatic effect, ‘We are celebrating…life.’
  • Upvote 2

Crusty old Sven would definitely be up there in the creepiest manager of all time category.

The type of coach who, if he managed a woman's team, would pick the side based on who'd gone down on him that week.

35 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Crusty old Sven would definitely be up there in the creepiest manager of all time category.

The type of coach who, if he managed a woman's team, would pick the side based on who'd gone down on him that week.

Yeah,he definitely comes across that way. Kudos to Sven for consistently tapping top class totty,especially having Tord Gripp as his wing man.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yeah,he definitely comes across that way. Kudos to Sven for consistently tapping top class totty,especially having Tord Gripp as his wing man.

Always worth remembering that Sven's a Red.

44 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Sven is ace.

Sven should really be Dutch given how laid back his looks and personality are. In between all that though he is actually a pretty decent manager too. He's England's best in the modern era for me and even though England recently reached a WC Semi final it was by default more than anything.