Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyH

Weird things you like

I love the sound masonry bricks make when they are knocked together or a load of them are emptied onto the ground.  I could listen to it all day.

What things do you like that make you sound a bit odd?

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

I love the sound masonry bricks make when they are knocked together or a load of them are emptied onto the ground.  I could listen to it all day.

What things do you like that make you sound a bit odd?

I know which Village People member is your favourite.

• Downvote 1

I like rubbing denim in between my fingers, right down at the bottom where they join. I could sit & do that for hours with my jeans or a denim shirt.

The sound the Barbasol can makes in Jurassic park when he screws it open and puts the dinosaur embryos in then puts it back together. 

Itching my arse with a hair grip. 

When you're hungover and you down a fizzy drink and it actually hurts drinking it after about 6 gulps but you aim for 10 because you're in a mini orgasmic trip. 

• Upvote 1

Pushing through the feathers on a feather pillow or cushion and scratching with them.  For this reason I have to always have a feather pillow, I travel a lot for work (usually) and am in hotels probably 2 nights a week on average and take my own pillow with me. I’m not that far off 40, it’s tragic.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Reciting song lyrics in the style of the actor, Sir Christopher Lee.

A good heart these days is hard to find

So please be gentle with this heart of mine

• Upvote 1

The theme music on BBC's Arena, which I've just this minute discovered is called Another Green World by Brian Eno.

Cheers lockdown!

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

The theme music on BBC's Arena, which I've just this minute discovered is called Another Green World by Brian Eno.

Cheers lockdown!

I love this.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Cheers lockdown!

Really! Eno has done loads of stuff like that apparently, didn't know.that.

10 minutes ago, TK421 said:

I love this.

Class that, nice one. Immediately inspired to stick Station To Station straight on after it as well. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Pushing through the feathers on a feather pillow or cushion and scratching with them.  For this reason I have to always have a feather pillow, I travel a lot for work (usually) and am in hotels probably 2 nights a week on average and take my own pillow with me. I’m not that far off 40, it’s tragic.

Dont worry Geoff , my mrs is far worse. She cant sleep without her Coolmax pillow so it regularly gets its own suitcase on trips abroad. We went on a world cruise last year and the first stop was Amsterdam, and while everybody else was getting stoned or in the Heineken museum we were buying a duvet in Primark.

I am the opposite and could sleep on an park bench , I actually slept on the floor of Athens airport after the 2007 CL Final.

• Upvote 1