You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Weird things you like

JohnnyH

22 hours ago, Geoff Woade said:

Pushing through the feathers on a feather pillow or cushion and scratching with them.  For this reason I have to always have a feather pillow, I travel a lot for work (usually) and am in hotels probably 2 nights a week on average and take my own pillow with me. I’m not that far off 40, it’s tragic.

Yeah for some reason I like the feel of a feather 

2 minutes ago, Spy Bee said:

Drinking a brew out of a mug or cup with a white interior. When the inside of the cup is a dark colour it just doesn't taste the same.

Growing up my nan and then mum if you made them a cup of tea that wasn't full they would say "is the vicar coming or something" I never asked what the hell it meant until a few years ago and my mum said it's because you could see the white collar around the inside of the cup.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Spy Bee said:

Drinking a brew out of a mug or cup with a white interior. When the inside of the cup is a dark colour it just doesn't taste the same.

When I was a kid we always had more cups than glasses and I remember many a time coming in dying for a drink and drinking tap water or something fizzy out of a cup instead of a glass. Always preferred it. 

On 17/05/2020 at 20:27, Dougie Do'ins said:

I could not live anywhere that's not near large waterways. Seas, rivers, canals, or large lakes, etc. The thought of living in a land locked place depresses me. 

I also look forward to the days becoming shorter and the weather getting colder.

I've also been known to take my own ground pepper to places I know are going to have those fucking shite pepper grinders.

I also hate being waited on.

Agreed re 1 and 2

I live near Oxford and the sea is over an hour away but living 5 minutes from the Thames makes it bearable.

Love it when it starts getting dark at 4.30

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Spy Bee said:

She's just said that, I couldn't drink out of that red mug it needs to be white and that way I can see how strong it is, I agreed and showed interest as she was doing my feet with a pedegg thing and rubbing cream on them, can't beat getting your feet rubbed. 

27 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Ham, walkers cheese and onion crisps and Heinz mild mustard relish on a butty.

Nothing wrong with that. In-fact I'm trying that. Wow. 

9 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

She's just said that, I couldn't drink out of that red mug it needs to be white and that way I can see how strong it is, I agreed and showed interest as she was doing my feet with a pedegg thing and rubbing cream on them, can't beat getting your feet rubbed. 

If anyone touched my feet their head would catch up with Charlie Adams penalty. 

I can't stand feet, particularly my own and I wouldn't let anyone touch them. She's tried... I'm shuddering just thinking about it. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nothing wrong with that. In-fact I'm trying that. Wow. 

If anyone touched my feet their head would catch up with Charlie Adams penalty. 

I can't stand feet, particularly my own and I wouldn't let anyone touch them. She's tried... I'm shuddering just thinking about it. 

Getting your feet tickled is great, to be fair I'm in some pain with Gout or something and it relieved it a bit along with the Ian Botham foot thing which also seems to work a bit. 

I have to agree though about feet, women's are OK but men in sandals or flip flops is gross, when your standing at the bar say and being confronted with that fucking sight   ugh, you can throw men in  vests with that too, armpits in public absolutely gross. 

She also brought me dark chocolate kitkats and strawberries, i came over all Caligula like. 

Used to have sugar butties as a kid. Still have the occasional crisp butty now, bacon flavoured Wheat Crunchies and tomato sauce are my favourite.

Plucking my own nasal hairs, or hairs that grow on or in my ears. One for the getting older thread too.