Quantcast
On this day... - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
1892-LFCWasBorn

On this day...

5 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Ha ha, trying to find booze? Remember texting my mate to bring some lager as we got told alcohol free only at ground. Prick didn't so I had to share mine.

Thought that would be the only way to get through the second half!

6 hours ago, sir roger said:

Might have put this on here before,  but watched the Istanbul one in the Standard in West Derby Village and a when Milan's third goal went in, a bluenose standing in the doorway jumped up and knocked himself unconscious on the lintel and was in his gores of blood .The paramedics were still there looking after him when Xabi's penalty follow-up went in.Would love to have heard his response when he was told the score.

This is one of my all time favourite ‘Everton fan being a knobhead’ stories. I was trying to remember who had witnessed it so thanks for that. You’d have killed to see his face when he came round properly.

We won and all that, but I'm still a bit peeved that we didn't get the penalty for that blatant handball (Nesta, I think, Luis García claiming like mad. He knew!) just before Milan countered and scored. 

We won and all that, but I'm still a bit peeved that we didn't get the penalty for that blatant handball (Nesta, I think, Luis García claiming like mad. He knew!) just before Milan countered and scored. 

Went to Manchester for the Milan juventus final. Ended up pissed with milan fans at 3am all good lads. Loved us. 

That team was unreal amazing we beat them but a lots made of ours weak players. We had Gerrard Hypia alonso and plenty of other good lads 

25 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Richard Madley before he turned into Alan Partridge.Although what did Judy see in that jacket ???

Great memories thanks Tony .

I remember watching the final nervous as fuck then at the final whistle running upstairs as I couldn't watch the pens putting my headphones on and listening to Walk On constantly and praying .

Then what seemed forever my mum burst in saying "they've won".....I just flew past her downstairs to see Souness picking that fantastic looking trophy up 

Then Jimmy Greaves on ITV saying "I just don't know how this club constantly does these sort of things to win in that ground with that hostility.

Which made me feel incredibly proud of that team