You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gloves

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I've often wondered why you get hammered on here but you've just made an absolute dick out of yourself. 

Oh no. Are you going to follow me around the forum and bully me like you do with Stronts?  You weird, boring, don't look back in anger cunt.

Look, it was a deliberately provocative comment to make people stop and think instead of posting sexual fetish photos.  It's not a big deal, I don't really want people to die you tedious fucking wonderwall cretin.

5 minutes ago, TK421 said:

Oh no. Are you going to follow me around the forum and bully me like you do with Stronts?  You weird, boring, don't look back in anger cunt.

Look, it was a deliberately provocative comment to make people stop and think instead of posting sexual fetish photos.  It's not a big deal, I don't really want people to die you tedious fucking wonderwall cretin.

Yes I am. I'm going to hound you so badly that you'll cry like a fucking walrus. 

Hypocritical shithouse 

EDIT: And SD is worth it. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That makes as much sense as most of your posts. None 

It's a Ferris Bueller quote.  You wouldn't get it, because you've spent too much time listening to Be Here Now on loop instead of doing something worthwhile like listening to Dirt Roads, Dead Ends and Dust by the Supersuckers.  Great, great song. 

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

That makes as much sense as most of your posts. None 

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

It's a Ferris Bueller quote.  You wouldn't get it, because you've spent too much time listening to Be Here Now on loop instead of doing something worthwhile like listening to Dirt Roads, Dead Ends and Dust by the Supersuckers.  Great, great song. 

I'm beginning to think that you two may be secret glovers.

Just now, TK421 said:

Wrong again. I've been listening to this while looking forward to meeting your mum there again. I'm one cross off a freebie next visit so I might wallop her twice in one sitting. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Some people don't like being proven to be a cunt do they. At least us genuine cunts own up to it without crying like little fucking school ground snitches. 

Calm down, fella. It's only an internet forum.  Neg what you need, be on your way and stop crying your heart out. 

1 minute ago, TK421 said:

Calm down, fella. It's only an internet forum.  Neg what you need, be on your way and stop crying your heart out. 

Roll with it. 

you fat cunt. 

im half joking anyway. You did make a tit out of yourself though. 

The girl who wears the dirty glove 

A : Fuck off you childish morons, the guy is looking for advice

B : I used to work in a pathology lab dealing with all manner of nasties. Unless you're working with sharp or pointy things nitrile are the best.. If you have problems taking them on or  off, have your own personal tin of talcum powder

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

A : Fuck off you childish morons, the guy is looking for advice

B : I used to work in a pathology lab dealing with all manner of nasties. Unless you're working with sharp or pointy things nitrile are the best.. If you have problems taking them on or  off, have your own personal tin of talcum powder

Yes! I knew nitrile was where it's at.

• Upvote 1