You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cunt XI

aRdja

Schmichael Jnr.  Whiney twat.

Danny Mills

John Terry

Pepe

Julian Dicks

Diouf

Deco 

Herrara 

Downing the fucking cunt.

Suarez, although I live his cuntness.

Sterling the whiney cunt. 

Manager David Moyes the fucking cunt.

Thought about going Little Man/Big Man upfront with Drunken partnering Suarez but Costa's shithousery takes the cake. We would score a shedload of goals. Plus I wanted to keep it current.

Karius

Neville

Pepe

Ramos

Evra

Bernardo Silva

Barton

Herrera

C Ronaldo

Suarez

Costa

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

Give us your worst XI of players you find repulsive. Here’s mine: 

Ederson
David Luiz

Sakho

Azpilicueta

Mario Rui

Busquets

David Silva

Bernardo Silva

Son

Neymar

Mertens

Manager: Tuchel

Half of them are nowhere near as much of a cunt as Cashley Cole. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Andy Goram

Alan Hutton

Sergio Ramos

Pepe

Ashley Cole

Barry Ferguson

Terry Hurlock

Joey Barton

El Hadj Diouf

C Ronaldo

Diego Costa 

Ill swap Ashley Cole for Evra. Forgot about that little cunt oh and Costa for Morelos 

Jermaine Pennant

Lee Bowyer

The other player that Lee Bowyer had a punch up with at Newcastle? I seem to recall he was a bit Cunt McCuntface.

2 hours ago, joe_fishfish said:

John Fashanu is a great shout. Absolute disgrace of a human being. How someone could treat their own flesh and blood that way is something I'll never understand.

He's the one I detest out of all of my selection.

Fucking weird bastard who takes great pleasure in being a bully boy and inflicting career ending injuries on players. Look at the state of the weird cunt in this interview.

He was on GMTV the other day saying how awful it was that his brother hung himself and how upset he was. He wasnt remotely arsed at the time and disowned him for being gay.

Now he's living in Nigeria hopefully Boko Haram kidnap him and he's never seen again.

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's the one I detest out of all of my selection.

Fucking weird bastard who takes great pleasure in being a bully boy and inflicting career ending injuries on players. Look at the state of the weird cunt in this interview.

He was on GMTV the other day saying how awful it was that his brother hung himself and how upset he was. He wasnt remotely arsed at the time and disowned him for being gay.

Now he's living in Nigeria hopefully Boko Haram kidnap him and he's never seen again.

Have you seen any of the SAS thing with him in? He is a thunder cunt. He does open up abut his brother and admits he was a cunt. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you seen any of the SAS thing with him in? He is a thunder cunt. He does open up abut his brother and admits he was a cunt. 

No, not yet, I can imagine him thinking he's harder than the fellas training him and gets them to meditate and think positively. Epic twat. Him not you!.

4 hours ago, aRdja said:

Give us your worst XI of players you find repulsive. Here’s mine: 

Ederson
David Luiz

Sakho

Azpilicueta

Mario Rui

Busquets

David Silva

Bernardo Silva

Son

Neymar

Mertens

Manager: Tuchel

Surprised you didn't find a way of shoehorning James O'Brien in there.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

No, not yet, I can imagine him thinking he's harder than the fellas training him and gets them to meditate and think positively. Epic twat. Him not you!.

Haha mate give it a go. He tries to strangle some fella out of Rudimental to death. They all start calling him a cunt