Quantcast
Summer Shorts - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
diamondjoe

Summer Shorts

4 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

This the key. All I have is denim and Chino shorts and some cotton ones might reduce the sweaty bollocks coefficient. 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Of course. Not in that green colour though, they look rank. My favourites were some French Connection ones that I ordered when I was pissed and paid £70 for. They were smart as fuck, in your classic Steve Irwin colour, but they were only good for one summer because the way the material was, every time they went in the wash they got harder and harder to iron so I gave up in the end and they became expensive house shorts. If you keep your eyes open there’s decent ones to be found sometimes in Sainsbury’s/Tesco. 

I bought and wore a couple of pairs of cotton Adidas shorts last summer for the first time in about 10 years and it was a refreshing change. Nice and comfy with plenty of breathing room for your cock and balls. Need to order some more or suggest to the kids that I want some for my birthday. 

Denim shorts and chino shorts are holiday/beach gear to be worn with flip flops. 

Chino shorts are sound but look shit worn with flip flops, has to be deck shoes. 

Denim shorts are for women. Thomas Magnum is the only man who has ever looked good in them.

38 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Chino shorts are sound but look shit worn with flip flops, has to be deck shoes. 

Denim shorts are for women. Thomas Magnum is the only man who has ever looked good in them.

Dunno about deck shoes. Have a reek of Henley regatta about them. Pink shirts and jumpers over the shoulders. 

Not for me.

8 minutes ago, diamondjoe said:

Dunno about deck shoes. Have a reek of Henley regatta about them. Pink shirts and jumpers over the shoulders. 

Not for me.

Nah, John Smedley-type polo shirt, chino shorts and deck shoes and you’ll look like Paul Newman.

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm happy to report that skirts like this, shorts that are even shorter and t-shirts worn as dresses are still a very common sight in Vietnam. Unfortunately many of them have knees like Tommy Smith.

15 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You can call me a gormless, multi-pocketed mong and that’s fine but I’m not tight when it’s time to get a round in. That’s out of order. 

Remember a feature in the Daily Mirror asking their writers and correspondents what the best advice their parents gave them , and most are what you would expect ' follow your dreams ' , ' you are worth it ' poncey shit , and Brian Reade said his dad told him ' Always get your round in or people will think you are a cunt '.

• Upvote 3

Me and the Mrs were walking past a school in Havana just as the kids were coming out to go home. I was wearing a sandy coloured pair of shorts and white polo shirt combo, unfortunately that was exactly the same as the kids uniform. I looked a right cunt.

• Upvote 3