You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nicki Minaj

johnsusername

9 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’m agreeing with you.  Black man gets 10 years , rich white man gets 6 months (not the let off I originally thought) 

Cool, does that mean I'm not a cunt?

Still not sure why she is labelled that because of others actions though but obviously that's not got anything to do with your point which sadly seems to be true.

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Cool, does that mean I'm not a cunt?

Still not sure why she is labelled that because of others actions though but obviously that's not got anything to do with your point which sadly seems to be true.

Let’s not jump to conclusions. 

1 minute ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

Maybe as she knows/knew the facts, she supported her brother even knowing the accusastions and paying his bail, he had plenty of accusations before with young girls and raped his step daughter repeatedly (note Nicki soon dropped her support once convicted).. Her husband put a knive/sharp object to a girl and tried to rape her and got 4 years.. she has the facts and she chose her actions. 

I would say based on that account (assuming it is accurate) that she has done everything absolutely right. Innocent until proven guilty is the way she seems to have treated him. As for the knife/sharp object, it is quite possible that due to the ages of the people at the time (16 and 15) that the case would have been seen simply as statutory rape and as a 16 year old it would be not taken as seriously as a 25 year old doing the same thing. If the legal team introduces a knife into the case, it then becomes a much more serious case.

As in any situation in life, 'facts' and 'truth' may not always be the same thing.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I actually hate the internet. It allows people to say shit they wouldn’t say to your face, say it in a way that’s aggressive or inflammatory, and to do so without the fear of having a thumb put through their eye. 

You listed all its best features. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Why? Because I don’t think that she loves rape? Righto. 

I actually hate the internet. It allows people to say shit they wouldn’t say to your face, say it in a way that’s aggressive or inflammatory, and to do so without the fear of having a thumb put through their eye. 

Are you Big John Fury?

16 minutes ago, Elite said:

This lockdown is definitely causing more arguments on here than normal, who'd have thought people would be arguing about a big-arsed US popstar's brother.

It’s shit isn’t it? I came here for a in between conference call gander and instead get this.

Every thread is the same.