You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nicki Minaj

johnsusername

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

She is stunning naturally but just made herself worse looking with ass inflation and cosmetics. Like what those rich Saudis do to their sports cars.

Even her face is definitely different from a few years ago and she's lost a bit of uniqueness she used to have.

Would though.

Twice. 

And if Katy Perry can have her own thread, then Nicki Minaj definitely can. 

11 hours ago, Mook said:

I'll probably get slated for this but if you actually see her face without all the fakey stuff going on around it, she's got a fucking really nice coupon.

I can live with the fake tits, it's the hip/arse implants that are probably a bit much for me & obviously her music is horrific.

I'm going to stop writing to her now, it's no good.

I'm sure in Glasgow that it makes perfect sense why coupon is slang for face. Care to make it obvious to everyone else?

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What?

Her husband was 16 when he had sex with a 15 year old, convicted of it which makes him a rapist as a result of statutory rape.

Just now, Istvan Kuntstain said:

What about the support for her brother? Is that a sigh too?

Did she support her brother or did she support a rapist? I doubt very much she was advocating what he did. He had been her brother from the day he was born. No way her supporting him makes her a bad person. What he did is a different story.

If she said she was OK with what he did, that would not be good at all. But I would support my family through thick and thin while making sure they knew where I stood on their actions.

3 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

You're a cunt put simply.

Why? Because I don’t think that she loves rape? Righto. 

I actually hate the internet. It allows people to say shit they wouldn’t say to your face, say it in a way that’s aggressive or inflammatory, and to do so without the fear of having a thumb put through their eye. 

31 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Probably not worth getting into it.

Fucking hell. That’s a stretch.  I wonder if it had anything to do with him being bl...no, as if.  Remember that rich white swimmer who raped an unconscious girl and didn’t get time? 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Fucking hell. That’s a stretch.  I wonder if it had anything to do with him being bl...no, as if.  Remember that rich white swimmer who raped an unconscious girl and didn’t get time? 

Point missed spectacularly. She has been labelled a rape loving bitch. How are the actions of her brother and husband when he was 16 got anything to do with her?