You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Band Draft Idea

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Always one. 

@TheHowieLama you’re up mate. Can you remove Elite when you make your pick as well and let the next fella know. 

As Elite has dropped out and screwed the numbers for even groups, do you want me to dip out too, so that the numbers are evened up again? (You can go back to 4 groups of 4).

I'm happy to stay in and continue in the draft, but seeing as I was the last to join, I'd be willing to take one for the team to keep in the numbers in order.

1 hour ago, Dynamite said:

As Elite has dropped out and screwed the numbers for even groups, do you want me to dip out too, so that the numbers are evened up again? (You can go back to 4 groups of 4).

I'm happy to stay in and continue in the draft, but seeing as I was the last to join, I'd be willing to take one for the team to keep in the numbers in order.

No. Stay in mate Johnny has fucked off. 

4 hours ago, Elite said:

Take me out of this as my band knowledge is fairly shit, I thought it was just picking random bands.

I'll end up with Gary Barlow on air guitar and Rolf Harris.

Barlow and Rolf Harris would probably sound better than his crooner thing he's doing on twitter. I've still avoided listening to any of that but I've seen pictures and a clip of him singing with Cliff Richard, looked like a horrow show so kept the volume off.

15 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

@Bjornebye

Rhythm guitar?? Can I trade that out for something else?

Is what it is but I think stopping the lead singer double up was a mistake. It's to focused on your generic rock/pop band for me. It's one short, 2 miscellaneous would have been perfect. 

21 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Is what it is but I think stopping the lead singer double up was a mistake. It's to focused on your generic rock/pop band for me. It's one short, 2 miscellaneous would have been perfect. 

Sorry mate. 

17 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

5:40am in Melbourne and Ardja still hasn’t made his pick. Lazy bastard. 

Its a joke isn't it. Who the fuck puts things like sleep, family, work, illness ahead of the draft. If you're in you're in. 

3 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Is it my go yet?

You aren't in are you? Thought you said no mate. You can join if you want? 

if its some sort of sarcastic "why are we waiting" joke then thats why you fucked ducks all those years ago.