You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

5 hours ago, Gnasher said:

"they will say when he's been poor" 

Will they? Any evidence of the guardian saying when Starmer has been poor?

Yes, it’s on the website, go look, it’ll do you well.

If you go to the previous page I posted* a critique of his credentials as leader and what might be problematic about him.

It’s all there, as is everything else.

*may now be a couple of pages back as you’ve spammed the shit out of this with your puerile drivel.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yes, it’s on the website, go look, it’ll do you well.

If you go to the previous page I posted* a critique of his credentials as leader and what might be problematic about him.

It’s all there, as is everything else.

*may now be a couple of pages back as you’ve spammed the shit out of this with your puerile drivel.

You could have just posted the evidence Numero, never mind.

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t even know what’s going on in this thread. 

Numero seems to believe Starmer is the best thing since a slice of salami and hes not shy in telling everyone however when the news broke yesterday which showed Starmer to be a bit of a cunt Number at first tried to defend the turncoat then pleaded ignorance. 

You seem to be trying to convince somebody of something. Why? Everything I’ve ever written on here is still there for people to see; don’t you trust in people’s own ability to see how much of a right wing stooge I am? If you post about me over and over, people might think you’re protesting a little too much. When you say I’ve done or said something, you know they can read it for themselves don’t you? 

Not sure how accurate opinium are, but I found this interesting considering a lot of the calls for Corbyn to drop Labour and start his own party. Also interesting considering the persistent questioning from multiple people about his actual intention to unite the party. I wonder if they did one for Corbyn before the election. It’s f it was equally as high I guess it doesn’t really show much.