Quantcast
Keir Starmer - Page 58 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
rb14

Keir Starmer

2 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The sort of smugness levels only achieved by an affluent white British/American male over the age of 40.

Rico gotta Rico.

1 hour ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Rico gotta Rico.

I thought it was funny.  

only the permanently offended could get annoyed about police executing a warrant.  Especially when you’ve no idea what the ‘knock’ was for. 

oh it was them saying they enjoyed executing warrants and knocking down doors?  They mustn’t enjoy it, it makes them animals.  Fucking nonsense.  

4 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

The sort of smugness levels only achieved by an affluent white British/American male over the age of 40.

We should consider ourselves lucky,  Imagine living on the same street as the cunt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I thought it was funny.  

only the permanently offended could get annoyed about police executing a warrant.  Especially when you’ve no idea what the ‘knock’ was for. 

oh it was them saying they enjoyed executing warrants and knocking down doors?  They mustn’t enjoy it, it makes them animals.  Fucking nonsense.  

Zzzzz

Actually, we've got it wrong.  It's not the institutional racism or the reveling in violence - Colin from Flitwick knows what's wrong with the Police.

Image may contain: one or more people and people standing

15 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

We should consider ourselves lucky,  Imagine living on the same street as the cunt

As if you could afford to live here.  

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Don’t worry, it may have been a foreigners door. 

You do realise that a lot of foreign people live outside europe and they deserve the same rights as Europeans. 

24 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

"These are all the reasons why it's a bad idea, but I'll support it anyway as I don't want to look like I'm causing a fuss." 

That was one moment from the PMQs that was poor. In the context of what he was saying it wasn’t quite as bad as that but it was still very clumsy. 

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Rattled 

Ha ha, it’s not my fault you didn’t get it.  As ever I can’t understand the joke for you.  

I'd like to have seen him bring up the Jenrick shite today. Yet again it looks like they have got away with brushing it under the carpet. 

34 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

As I posted in the punchable faces thread, buy one get one free right there.

Campbell has done well to have the least punchable face in that picture.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Campbell has done well to have the least punchable face in that picture.

Clearly the most punchable person, though. Jones's record of never having lied to take the country into a disastrous illegal war gives him the edge in my opinion.

On 02/07/2020 at 00:02, AngryofTuebrook said:

Clearly the most punchable person, though. Jones's record of never having lied to take the country into a disastrous illegal war gives him the edge in my opinion.

Punch Jones on the chin, and send Campbell to the Hague. That would be my preferred option.