Jump to content
rb14

Keir Starmer

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Nothing wrong with a working class northern bird joking about her growler though!

Indeed, though perhaps not whilst seeking to be one of the top politicians in the world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Indeed, though perhaps not whilst seeking to be one of the top politicians in the world. 

Agreed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harry's Lad said:

Aye, you certainly wouldn't want to hear about Therese Coffey's.

I'm eating you evil fucking bastard 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coffey is the worst out of a rotten bunch. Shit stain of a human being. Utter cunt. Heartless cunt, I absolutely fucking depise her. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Coffey is the worst out of a rotten bunch. Shit stain of a human being. Utter cunt. Heartless cunt, I absolutely fucking depise her. 


But other than that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Coffey is the worst out of a rotten bunch. Shit stain of a human being. Utter cunt. Heartless cunt, I absolutely fucking depise her. 

Yeah she's IBS in a Jabba The Hut costume. I hate them all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Coffey is the worst out of a rotten bunch. Shit stain of a human being. Utter cunt. Heartless cunt, I absolutely fucking depise her. 

The only thing uglier than her appearance are her policies and mindset.

I doubt even Thatcher would give her the time of day. A totally vile creature which has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

The only thing uglier than her appearance are her policies and mindset.

I doubt even Thatcher would give her the time of day. A totally vile creature which has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

Not sure about that. I think coffey was the experiment that they let free while thatcher and her scientists were in a dungeon under parliament designing priti patel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure about that. I think coffey was the experiment that they let free while thatcher and her scientists were in a dungeon under parliament designing priti patel. 

Patel is just plain evil.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

The only thing uglier than her appearance are her policies and mindset.

I doubt even Thatcher would give her the time of day. A totally vile creature which has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. 

 

Agreed Harry. She really is awful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, lifetime fan said:


From watching it. 
 

She was horrendous. 

 

9 hours ago, Harry's Lad said:

She should throw a sickie next time and let Cooper take over.

Raabs wink would become a nervous twitch very quickly as she absolutely destroys him.


Well, that’s, like, just your opinion, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 


Well, that’s, like, just your opinion, man.


Yeah. The opinion of a Labour voter who wanted her to wipe the floor with him. She failed spectacularly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×