You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

We seem to be back to calling people Tories if they don't support Corbyn. Well it was such a winning tactic in the past, wasn't it.

It was the bit where he put "the left" (as you know) but yeah have a go at Corbyn again wonder why that is? 

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

This from the most abusive poster on here, you don’t like it put me on ignore.

"You think I'm scared of you?" hahahaha 

I'm far from the most abusive poster on here I just call people out on their shite, same as I fully expect people to do to me. Glad to see you back though, whens the next flounce? 

54 minutes ago, torahboy said:

I think the real delusion is thinking that any of the current or former manifestations of the major parties in Britain are/were interested in doing anything more that maintaining the status quo. Whether you thought Atlee's, Wilson's, Thatcher's, Blair's or the current fat incompetent cunt's government would advance 'the people' or not, it is the dull realisation that we are always heading to the same graveyard of hopes and dreams that hold our forefathers that settles on us. 

The pub's are open, though....... for now.

Totally agree

Though the popularity of this currently gang of cunts is almost surreal.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It was the bit where he put "the left" (as you know) but yeah have a go at Corbyn again wonder why that is? 

I think we all know who "the left" are in this context. Quite honestly, it's those of us on the centre-left or in the centre who have more reason to be angry with the left than anyone else, since their uselessness has condemned us to life under Boris Johnson.

"You think I'm scared of you?" hahahaha 

I'm far from the most abusive poster on here I just call people out on their shite, same as I fully expect people to do to me. Glad to see you back though, whens the next flounce? 

And you call me weird….what a fucking weapon, and you are abusive, in fact you’re a disgrace.

6 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I think we all know who "the left" are in this context. Quite honestly, it's those of us on the centre-left or in the centre who have more reason to be angry with the left than anyone else, since their uselessness has condemned us to life under Boris Johnson.

Erm, the Lib dems could have sided with Labour but no..... needed to wet their pallets just like they did in 2010 when they gave us Cameron. Come on SD, You're better than that. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

And you call me weird….what a fucking weapon, and you are abusive, in fact you’re a disgrace.

You've just called me a prick now I'm abusive because I gave it back? Soz Drogba, you just don't like it back at you when you try and throw your weight round. 

drogba-disgrace.gif

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I wonder what labour leader would have beaten johnson once he had the support of the bulk of leavers in this country aswell as the traditional tory voters?

We all know the main reason most voted for Brexit. 

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Jesus fucking wept.

Erm, the Lib dems could have sided with Labour but no..... needed to wet their pallets just like they did in 2010 when they gave us Cameron. Come on SD, You're better than that. 

You've just called me a prick now I'm abusive because I gave it back? Soz Drogba, you just don't like it back at you when you try and throw your weight round. 

Drogba?  great bantz 

8 hours ago, skend04 said:

It's mad. Was watching the end of QT last Thursday and the last person on was allowed to spout anti-Labour rhetoric about the current Afghanistan situation. Even though the Tories are in charge. You just can't deal with that level of stupid 

Its actually cult levels of devotion.

Honestly the Tories could start rounding up the homeless and putting them in camps and a chunk of people would call it tough love.

I havent a clue how labour could even penetrate that level of fanaticism.

3 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I wonder what labour leader would have beaten johnson once he had the support of the bulk of leavers in this country aswell as the traditional tory voters?

Anyone that didn't have their tounge up Ursulla Vonn der Leyens arse would be my guess.

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Its actually cult levels of devotion.

Honestly the Tories could start rounding up the homeless and putting them in camps and a chunk of people would call it tough love.

I havent a clue how labour could even penetrate that level of fanaticism.

Yeah he does and it is strange.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah but most of them would've voted Labour anyway, look how shit the Lib Dems did and they were full on remain.

The lib dems always do shit .. well because... they are shit and your typical liberal democrat is about as liberal as ann widdecombes nipples 

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Yeah but most of them would've voted Labour anyway, look how shit the Lib Dems did and they were full on remain.

But the liberals did really badly didnt they?

Labour were fucked either way over brexit and going for a 2nd referendum made perfect sense. 

Sadly too many threw their support behind that fucking buffoon and if anyone is too Blame its them.