You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

It could be interesting to see what happens with this :

He used the wrong sized font on them apparently. 

The Council must have some of my former colleagues working for them. I always wondered what became of the font police I used to work alongside. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

E40Aw5FXMAIPM0N?format=jpg&name=large

Wowsers.

Parental involvement?

Not wanting kids to learn about the gays?

Fuck off.

Am I missing something, when did Keir Starmer become the "top supporter of Israel"?

Some nasty dog whistle shit in that letter too.

15 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

He used the wrong sized font on them apparently. 

The Council must have some of my former colleagues working for them. I always wondered what became of the font police I used to work alongside. 

Thanks, can't believe I've just been sat comparing the font sizes of Labour and Workers Party election posters but it makes more sense now. Even if the font size is about right the Workers Party posters definitely don't look as clear as the Labour ones do. Still wondering what messages he's seen but don't think we'll be finding that out any time soon.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I saw some clips of Starmer at PMQs today and he wiped the floor with Johnson.  Fair play, like.

He always does, but there are three problems.

Firstly, he’s scared shitless of saying anything about Brexit, which could really put the pressure on.

Second, Johnson lies and deflects with impunity and nobody will, or can, pull him up on it.

Third, no cunts watching so it doesn’t matter. All they see is the prepared bluster he gives instead of an answer to question six on news at six as they’re getting ready to turn the TV over.

I don’t want to say it’s pointless, or even pyrrhic, as that’s the intention, but it’s pathetic how bad he is at his brief of events.

It’s embarrassing to see such an empty vessel as PM.

21 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He always does, but there are three problems.

Firstly, he’s scared shitless of saying anything about Brexit, which could really put the pressure on.

Second, Johnson lies and deflects with impunity and nobody will, or can, pull him up on it.

Third, no cunts watching so it doesn’t matter. All they see is the prepared bluster he gives instead of an answer to question six on news at six as they’re getting ready to turn the TV over.

I don’t want to say it’s pointless, or even pyrrhic, as that’s the intention, but it’s pathetic how bad he is at his brief of events.

It’s embarrassing to see such an empty vessel as PM.

It's an actual farce.

A total sham, he just waffles shite and is never made to answer the question.

A big chunk of this country need their fucking heads testing, if they think voting him in was a good idea.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

It's an actual farce.

A total sham, he just waffles shite and is never made to answer the question.

A big chunk of this country need their fucking heads testing, if they think voting him in was a good idea.

Bit harsh on Keith that, but yeah, you’ll fit right in.

On 28/06/2021 at 14:06, Red Phoenix said:

It's not clear who the winner will be later on but I think this will be looked back on as a key part of the match. The first challenge was good and it looks like he's broken the Labour attack down even though several Galloway posters were lost, but then they're off flying down the left wing again and the speed he shows to charge down the pitch like that to get the ball back for a second time is mental. Remember that he also took down several Kim posters as well just before this took place so there was a decent amount of skill involved too. If it turns out he's man of the match once this is all over I think he's earned it.