rb14

Keir Starmer

1 minute ago, Numero said:

RLB is a gormless, useless, unthinking drone with nothing to offer anybody in terms of original thinking. She was backed because she, a commercial lawyer, was seen as the left, Corbyn candidate. She’s not fit to wipe the piss of Corbyn’s shoe. 

Other than that, nice girl. 

Who was still sacked because she backed the unions. (Who were right)

Whittome was sacked because she voted against allowing police to rape & murder with impunity, while Starmer abstained.

1 minute ago, Dicko said:

Who was still sacked because she backed the unions. (Who were right)

Whittome was sacked because she voted against allowing police to rape & murder with impunity, while Starmer abstained.

She wasn’t sacked because of the unions she was sacked because she didn’t do ask she was told when sharing some very dodgy nonsense article. As for this ‘rape and murder’ canard, it’s genuinely like speaking to people who parrot shit from Twitter. Can’t believe Starmer is such a fucking fan of police raping and murdering people. 

Pathetic. 

Why wait? Why not say ‘tuck what the point scorers say, I’m going to get on with it’? It doesn’t mean his head is gone. Maybe it has but whatever this is. If it’s even true and if he could even do it, 

So he should resign? I mean, he hasn’t faced a single general election, but he should resign. Like Corbyn did when he lost an elect… scrap that. Mate, he said he takes responsibility and that he takes responsibility for fixing it. If he can’t do that, and surely that applies to all leaders, then how do you build? 

I actually hope he goes, then gets replaced with whichever candidate is suitable to the left. It’ll act as a catalyst for the end of the Labour Party, which I think is what’s needed. 

I didn't say that either. 

He's letting this bastard government get away with murder. He needs to get some fire in his belly and fight them and unify the party because at the moment none of that is happening.

3 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic, I see.

He's running out of people to scapegoat and sack.

Not turning out to be the saviour of Labour after all.

Just now, Harry's Lad said:

I didn't say that either. 

He's letting this bastard government get away with murder. He needs to get some fire in his belly and fight them and unify the party because at the moment none of that is happening.

Mate, how do you unite that shit heap of a party at this point?

Fuck it, I’m going to watch Liverpool lose to a last minute goal. 

Just now, clangers said:

He's running out of people to scapegoat and sack.

Not turning out to be the saviour of Labour after all.

Yeah, looks like he's fucked it. Which is a shame because I think he's quite a decent person.

10 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Meanwhile the general public doesn't give a fuck.

They're terrified of the anti semitic fella down the chip shop though can't we get back onto that?

Just now, RedKnight said:

Yeah, looks like he's fucked it. Which is a shame because I think he's quite a decent person.

If Starmer can't win Labour an election I'm honestly struggling to see who can.

Mate, how do you unite that shit heap of a party at this point?

That's what he was elected to do. If he's not up to it then he should consider his position.

3 minutes ago, Numero said:

She wasn’t sacked because of the unions she was sacked because she didn’t do ask she was told when sharing some very dodgy nonsense article. As for this ‘rape and murder’ canard, it’s genuinely like speaking to people who parrot shit from Twitter. Can’t believe Starmer is such a fucking fan of police raping and murdering people. 

Pathetic. 

I have some magic beans to sell you.

The bill basically decriminalises torture.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

If Starmer can't win Labour an election I'm honestly struggling to see who can.

This is why I keep asking… ‘then who?’

Nandy maybe? She at least comes across like she gives a fuck. Doesn’t seem popular because she’s a right wing Nazi who is slightly less left at times. So that’s her out. Long B? Yeah, okay. She’s shite. There’s too many deep factions and I’m honestly not sure if anybody can unite them. What. A. Mess. 

4 minutes ago, Dicko said:

I have some magic beans to sell you.

The bill basically decriminalises torture.

You can sqwawk all you want, but I actually read the bill. It’s a ruse. It’s more point scoring nonsense that uses the extremes, extracted from rules and context, adds buzz words like rape and murder, then pretends he supports them. It’s actually another example of pathetic nonsense. 

You can sqwawk all you want, but I actually read the bill. It’s a ruse. It’s more point scoring nonsense that uses the extremes, extracted from rules and context, adds buzz words like rape and murder, then pretends he supports them. It’s actually another example of pathetic nonsense. 

K

• Upvote 1

This is why I keep asking… ‘then who?’

Nandy maybe? She at least comes across like she gives a fuck. Doesn’t seem popular because she’s a right wing Nazi who is slightly less left at times. So that’s her out. Long B? Yeah, okay. She’s shite. There’s too many deep factions and I’m honestly not sure if anybody can unite them. What. A. Mess. 

The correct answer is no one. Unfortunately that's the truth. None of the others have a cat in hells chance of becoming prime minister.

Just now, Gnasher said:

The correct answer is no one. Unfortunately that's the truth. None of the others have a cat in hells chance of becoming prime minister.

Yeah. The fuckin’ joy. New New Labour, same as the new Old Labour.