Jump to content
rb14

Keir Starmer

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

 

 

 

 

 


She’ll most likely move over to shadow health secretary, or work and pensions, which suits her history and her work with the unions.

 

She had a massive role with logistics etc and it probably didn’t suit her. She’ll always have a prominent role I assume as she’s great. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

Starmer accepting full responsibility my arse if true.

So he should make no changes? When he said, in the next sentence, ‘I also take responsibility for fixing it’, he shouldn’t fix it because that’s akin to shirking responsibility? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Numero said:

So he should make no changes? When he said, in the next sentence, ‘I also take responsibility for fixing it’, he shouldn’t fix it because that’s akin to shirking responsibility? 


He’s taking responsibility by admitting he made a mistake and now he’s changing it.

 

Having perspective is great, isn’t it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


He’s taking responsibility by admitting he made a mistake and now he’s changing it.

 

Having perspective is great, isn’t it? 

Honestly, mate; I’m just so bored of the Labour Party and the ‘No! They’re there baddies!’ routine, aren’t you? It’s actually tiresome reading about it. I’m about to join the ranks of the wilfully ignorant and watch X-Factor. 
 

My point was that picking up on the first half of a sentence and ignoring the second half as to paint him as a liar is just what Labour is now. Apologies to Harry’s Lad as he was just the one to say a thing. But that is what Labour seems to be. It’s a cunt party, full of self serving cunts, and they’re pissing over the poor fuckers in the party who just want to try to help beat the Tories. I’ve come to the conclusion that they’re getting what they deserve and the country will be paying the price for it. The sooner it folds and something better takes it’s place, the better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:


She’ll most likely move over to shadow health secretary, or work and pensions, which suits her history and her work with the unions.

 

She had a massive role with logistics etc and it probably didn’t suit her. She’ll always have a prominent role I assume as she’s great. 

 

A natural Starmer ally in Stephen Bush is mocking him. To sum it up - what's he smoking over there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Numero said:

Honestly, mate; I’m just so bored of the Labour Party and the ‘No! They’re there baddies!’ routine, aren’t you? It’s actually tiresome reading about it. I’m about to join the ranks of the wilfully ignorant and watch X-Factor. 
 

My point was that picking up on the first half of a sentence and ignoring the second half as to paint him as a liar is just what Labour is now. Apologies to Harry’s Lad as he was just the one to say a thing. But that is what Labour seems to be. It’s a cunt party, full of self serving cunts, and they’re pissing over the poor fuckers in the party who just want to try to help beat the Tories. I’ve come to the conclusion that they’re getting what they deserve and the country will be paying the price for it. The sooner it folds and something better takes it’s place, the better. 

Is Starmer one of those cunts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

 

A natural Starmer ally in Stephen Bush is mocking him. To sum it up - what's he smoking over there. 


He deserves to be mocked, the campaigns were abysmal, but there are a myriad of reasons for that, he also deserves time to try and fix it.

 

If moving Rayner is part of that then ignore the noise around it and look at the whys and wherefores? 
 

He’s approaching borrowed time, but he’s not there yet and we have to see what plays out.

 

The rumours were that everything came through his office and Rayner was told to stick to message at all times and hindered, but we all know leaks are from those with vested interests, so maybe there’s a sweet spot in the middle for blame and a negative can be turned in to a positive by moving Raynor to somewhere she’s better served and can do her best work, just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Numero said:

Big fan of them are you? 

Whittome I like. RLB was best of a bad bunch for the leadership and she was only sacked because she supported the unions last year.

Rayner meh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Numero said:

Honestly, mate; I’m just so bored of the Labour Party and the ‘No! They’re there baddies!’ routine, aren’t you? It’s actually tiresome reading about it. I’m about to join the ranks of the wilfully ignorant and watch X-Factor. 
 

My point was that picking up on the first half of a sentence and ignoring the second half as to paint him as a liar is just what Labour is now. Apologies to Harry’s Lad as he was just the one to say a thing. But that is what Labour seems to be. It’s a cunt party, full of self serving cunts, and they’re pissing over the poor fuckers in the party who just want to try to help beat the Tories. I’ve come to the conclusion that they’re getting what they deserve and the country will be paying the price for it. The sooner it folds and something better takes it’s place, the better. 


Like you wouldn’t fucking believe.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Moo said:

Is Starmer one of those cunts? 

Hahah. *bland sigh* Starmer! Quick, make it about Starmer. That type of response is an indication of what I’m talking about. It’s point scoring bollocks. I honestly couldn’t give a fuck about the plastic-faced cunt, mate. Self serving cunt? Not sure, probably. His service in his previous profession says to me he isn’t just a cut throat money grabber, but I’m not his Mum; he means nothing to me. 
 

What’s certain is that he can’t do anything without it being twisted into an evil right wing manoeuvre against the virginal, pure, selfless left wingers like RLB, who’d never work for her own benefit. I can’t tell you how much I hate what the left has become. Deluded pricks, only beaten out by my hatred of the right. Actually, I’m not sure, the delusion on the left that they’re somehow the goodies with a pure soul other than a tribe looking to beat another tribe is fucking tiresome. 
 

Ahhh… that was cathartic. I’m watching TNG at the moment and it’s all placid and calm. I needed to call somebody a cunt. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dicko said:

Whittome I like. RLB was best of a bad bunch for the leadership and she was only sacked because she supported the unions last year.

Rayner meh.

RLB is a gormless, useless, unthinking drone with nothing to offer anybody in terms of original thinking. She was backed because she, a commercial lawyer, was seen as the left, Corbyn candidate. She’s not fit to wipe the piss of Corbyn’s shoe. 
 

Other than that, nice girl. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you know what, even if Starmer has a legitimate reason for "sacking" Rayner (if that's what it is) he didn't have to do it so soon, did he? Knowing the attention it would get at the moment, it just looks knee-jerk, pandering, and smacks of trying to assert his authority after humiliating defeat. It's so transparent, it makes him look weak, his head's gone.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Numero said:

So he should make no changes? When he said, in the next sentence, ‘I also take responsibility for fixing it’, he shouldn’t fix it because that’s akin to shirking responsibility? 

I never said he shouldn't make changes, he needs to take a long, hard look at himself first though and any changes should start with him.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Moo said:

Do you know what, even if Starmer has a legitimate reason for "sacking" Rayner (if that's what it is) he didn't have to do it so soon, did he? Knowing the attention it would get at the moment, it just looks knee-jerk, pandering, and smacks of trying to assert his authority after humiliating defeat. It's so transparent, it makes him look weak, his head's gone.

Why wait? Why not say ‘tuck what the point scorers say, I’m going to get on with it’? It doesn’t mean his head is gone. Maybe it has but whatever this is. If it’s even true and if he could even do it, why wait? Get things rocking. Or just tuck off and let the next, definitely better, useless fucker have a pop. 

 

5 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I never said he shouldn't make changes, he needs to take a long, hard look at himself first though and any changes should start with him.

 

 

 

 

 

So he should resign? I mean, he hasn’t faced a single general election, but he should resign. Like Corbyn did when he lost an elect… scrap that. Mate, he said he takes responsibility and that he takes responsibility for fixing it. If he can’t do that, and surely that applies to all leaders, then how do you build? 
 

I actually hope he goes, then gets replaced with whichever candidate is suitable to the left. It’ll act as a catalyst for the end of the Labour Party, which I think is what’s needed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Denny Crane said:

 

 

 

"Sack Lisa for being unloyal - disloyal. And for joining in fun in a way that excludes her employer. And sack her for being an absolute idiot and inefficient. Lisa, can you call Tony Blair and..." 

EMtW-5NXYAEl_lM.jpg

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×