You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

12 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Me watching a recent Granada Reports story about schools in Blackpool handing out second hand clothes to parents, a town which elected two Tory MPs at the last election.

"Fuck'em."

0f0a57c4-bcfa-47d5-907c-a04caa85e2b5_100_h_6.gif

Really? You would only help someone if they voted in a way you approve? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, A Red said:

Really? You would only help someone if they voted in a way you approve? 

There’s a theme. It’s something along the lines of ‘we know best’.  The number of threads in which people are described as stupid, ignorant etc by our resident lefties is pretty big.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

There’s a theme. It’s something along the lines of ‘we know best’.  The number of threads in which people are described as stupid, ignorant etc by our resident lefties is pretty big.  

You dont have to scratch too far to uncover the nasty, selfish, uncaring bastards. 

Also, is there a bigger cunt of a journalist than that Harry Cole? As well as having a face like a spoon Uri Geller has bent his bird leaves him for Boris Johnson and gets knocked up by him and he reacts to that by kissing his arse every chance he can get. 

The cunt has also just agreed to take over as political editor of the sun. 

7 hours ago, Sugar Ape said:

These opinion polls are a major part of how people are controlled and fall for crap that is often just pure lies. Putting out opinion polls which often have no bearing on the actual views of the electorate and show the current party in power well ahead is very powerful in persuading people that a) it's pointless voting or b) nothing is going to change so I might as well vote for what we have. Add to the fact few are actually anywhere near to independent and you have yet another propaganda tool of great effect.

On 17/05/2020 at 07:18, aRdja said:

This is only just the beginning IMO. His Brexit stance and pro-palestine views will hurt him. 

Yep for sure. Every blow he lands on Boris and the Tories will see another story. I bet they have about 10/20 PI's working on him as we speak. I hope to fucking god they don't find out that he has beans on his fry-up. 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep and how he handles this will probably be the deciding factor over him winning an election unfortunately. 

As I think I’ve mentioned before, postpone the Palestine project until you’re in power, and back Brexit wholeheartedly then he might have a chance. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep for sure. Every blow he lands on Boris and the Tories will see another story. I bet they have about 10/20 PI's working on him as we speak. I hope to fucking god they don't find out that he has beans on his fry-up. 

Look at the votes mate. If he is a beaner, he's winning. That's how it works right? TLW is a perfect representation of the UK as a whole?

14 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

You crack me up aRdja, you really do.

I don’t know why, it want meant to be a joke. As always I’m much more keen on discussing the relevant points as opposed to derailing it into a discussion about me. 

On 16/05/2020 at 22:46, Rico1304 said:

I thought "we know best' was the banner for the liverpool way remain party, so pretty much everyone who posts on here.

34 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Sobering.

I'm actually shocked that you're shocked. It's quite clear that the country is full of fucking idiots. They can see that Boris is a charlatan and that's exactly, and knowingly, what they'd vote for. I'll be more shocked when they stop voting for him.

Case in point, middle aged man moaning about the thing he's actually doing. Whilst stood in front of a Boris impersonator by the looks of it.

19 minutes ago, skend04 said:

I'm actually shocked that you're shocked. It's quite clear that the country is full of fucking idiots. They can see that Boris is a charlatan and that's exactly, and knowingly, what they'd vote for. I'll be more shocked when they stop voting for him.

Case in point, middle aged man moaning about the thing he's actually doing. Whilst stood in front of a Boris impersonator by the looks of it.

People as fucking stupid as him make me incredibly angry. There is absolutely no doubt in which way that fucking twat voted. What does that tell you?

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

What a gang of absolute dickheads. "We are family, we've isolated so its different for us". Same as the twat on Durdle Door beach the other day. "We can do what we like, its YOU, YOU LOT that are responsible"