Quantcast
Keir Starmer - Page 238 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
rb14

Keir Starmer

29 minutes ago, Istvan Kuntstain said:

He is shit.

He was shite today. Properly shite. Repeating sleaze at Johnsons face was good but the rest, even the way he words stuff is abysmal. 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

He was shite today. Properly shite. Repeating sleaze at Johnsons face was good but the rest, even the way he words stuff is abysmal. 

He's the only game in town though. No one else remotely qualified to take over.

In my opinion he made a big big mistake in kicking Corbyn when that war was won but if Labour can't get into government under someone as media friendly as Starmer it might as well throw in the towel.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This isn't going to go down well

Keir would never share a stage with people who've advocated/appeared to advocate boycotting Israeli goods. People like...er...Keir Starmer... 

camden-palestine-solidarity-25-data.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sir roger said:

You can tell the woman next to him is thinking , boring bastard and shit in bed too.

Natalie Bennett of the Green Party. Obviously another raging anti-Semite.

• Upvote 1

St George's day today and all the flag wavers ranting about a bank holiday when the only party who promised a bank holiday were the labour party, so they working today for nothing..

15 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Keir would never share a stage with people who've advocated/appeared to advocate boycotting Israeli goods. People like...er...Keir Starmer... 

camden-palestine-solidarity-25-data.jpg

Just waiting for Rachel Riley to wear his face on a t-shirt with some slanderous words. I mean, imagine standing up against murdering cunts eh. 

20 hours ago, Gnasher said:

This isn't going to go down well

As I said, not going to go down well and here we go. This friends of Israel stuff is really is the hill Starmers decided to die on,

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

St George's day today and all the flag wavers ranting about a bank holiday when the only party who promised a bank holiday were the labour party, so they working today for nothing..

I make a point of reminding people every St David's, Patrick's, George's and Andrew's day that a Labour Government would have given us Bank Holidays (and brought us more into line with other European countries).

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

As I said, not going to go down well and here we go. This friends of Israel stuff is really is the hill Starmers decided to die on,

As opposed to the easy ride you get if you take the other side? This is the point, there’s very little that goes down well with everyone. 

I wonder if he will be brave enough to condemn the evil twats chanting death to Arabs and hunting innocent Palestinians down in Jerusalem right now. Silence really is deafening. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wonder if he will be brave enough to condemn the evil twats chanting death to Arabs and hunting innocent Palestinians down in Jerusalem right now. Silence really is deafening. 

Not quite as simple as that as there are also videos of Palestinians targeting Jews and filming beating and uploading them online.

I'm not getting in to the rights or wrongs of either, but there's two sides to every story and reports from both sides don't sound good.

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not quite as simple as that as there are also videos of Palestinians targeting Jews and filming beating and uploading them online.

I'm not getting in to the rights or wrongs of either, but there's two sides to every story and reports from both sides don't sound good.

Yep Palestinians are retaliating to acts of violence against innocent civilians. I saw one video of a group of Palestinians hitting a Jewish fella which isn’t nice, I’ve seen countless videos of Jewish people in their hundreds shouting death to Arabs and hunting them down. If I was treated the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians I’d react as well. Fucking cunts evil

horrible cunts 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yep Palestinians are retaliating to acts of violence against innocent civilians. I saw one video of a group of Palestinians hitting a Jewish fella, I’ve seen countless videos of Jewish people in their hundreds shouting death to Arabs. If I was treated the way the Israelis treat the Palestinians I’d react as well. Fucking cunts evil

horrible cunts 

Don't fall in to the 'One mans freedom fighter...' nonsesne, it's perfectly acceptable to conceed that there are cunts on both sides acting independantly whilst also believing that the Isreali state is a repressive regime.

This doesn't exist in a vaccum, obviously, but it is perfectly legitimate to say people who beat others are cunts, on both sides irrespective of the wider context. The videos I was refering to are a trend on Tic-Tok for young Palastinaians to hit and harras Jews for the Lolz, not some deep held political belief. We could infer these are political acts of rebellion, but that's putting words in to people mouths.

The 'Jewish Far Right' can go fuck themselves and, I believe, the government want them classified as terrorists, so that doesn't hold up either as the 'Death to Arab' chants are from an organisation that is friends of neither the Palestinians or the government.

Two seperate issues are being conflated here and the bigger argument is weakned by it.

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Don't fall in to the 'One mans freedom fighter...' nonsesne, it's perfectly acceptable to conceed that there are cunts on both sides acting independantly whilst also believing that the Isreali state is a repressive regime.

This doesn't exist in a vaccum, obviously, but it is perfectly legitimate to say people who beat others are cunts, on both sides irrespective of the wider context. The videos I was refering to are a trend on Tic-Tok for young Palastinaians to hit and harras Jews for the Lolz, not some deep held political belief. We could infer these are political acts of rebellion, but that's putting words in to people mouths.

The 'Jewish Far Right' can go fuck themselves and, I believe, the government want them classified as terrorists, so that doesn't hold up either as the 'Death to Arab' chants are from an organisation that is friends of neither the Palestinians or the government.

Two seperate issues are being conflated here and the bigger argument is weakned by it.

Show me where I've said there aren't cunts on both sides mate? I've pointed out that it would be interesting to see if Starmer would dare come out and condemn these actions ("death to arabs" is actually trending on twitter) and all acts of terror by Israel against innocent civilians. You've assumed I don't think that there are cunts on the Palestinian side but happy slapping is different to genocide in my book. 

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

I think the Palestinians need the right to safely exist on their own land

Spot on. On both counts to be fair 

4 hours ago, Numero said:

As opposed to the easy ride you get if you take the other side? This is the point, there’s very little that goes down well with everyone. 

Hmm? Is it really taking "the other side" to stand against Israels recent behaviour in the occupied territories? 

Starmers done his bit to quell the anti semitic claims after Corbs no one can deny him that but their must surely come a time where the leader of the labour party doesn't automatically do what the board of deputies demand. 

The other unsavoury part of this is Starmer needs votes. Taking a tory veiw to winning elections, as George Osborne once said about the disabled after being heckled at the Olympic games "how many of them vote conservative?' Horrible thing to say but true when gauging votes to win the next election. There are approx 250.000 Jews in Britain, the board of deputies I believe speaks for around 80 thousand (might be wrong on figures but I think I'm very close) how many of them 80 thousand will vote labour at the next election?  I understand politicians should do what's right and just and not think that way but sometimes you've got to bite the bullet, do the maths and know your audience. As I say Jewish people thankfully have nothing to fear from the labour party, its been put to bed. Now If Starmer loses the Asian vote Labour are fucked. Its a tightrope.

5 hours ago, A Red said:

I think the Palestinians need better rebel songs

They could sub-contract that out to the Republicans in Ireland.

One step forward, two steps back for Labour.

Fucking idiots.

https://vote-watch.com/2021/04/28/breaking-labour-suspends-seven-councillors-in-peterborough-over-antisemitism-and-extremism/

'All were found to have shared antisemitic content, including the claim that Jews were carrying out ‘the final solution’ in Palestine. Others shared a vile video from an Islamic extremist and hate preacher who is banned from entering the UK.

Prominent Labour activists in Peterborough – Richard Strangward, Alan Gasparutti and Colin and Linda Watson – are also said to have been suspended, with VoteWatch having exclusively exposed candidate Gasparutti as having made numerous hateful comments on social media, including supporting the IRA and claiming ‘terrorism brings peace’.

Labour sources told Jewish News today it was “no surprise at all” to them that at least 14 individuals from the Peterborough party had been suspended.'

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

One step forward, two steps back for Labour.

Fucking idiots.

https://vote-watch.com/2021/04/28/breaking-labour-suspends-seven-councillors-in-peterborough-over-antisemitism-and-extremism/

'All were found to have shared antisemitic content, including the claim that Jews were carrying out ‘the final solution’ in Palestine. Others shared a vile video from an Islamic extremist and hate preacher who is banned from entering the UK.

Prominent Labour activists in Peterborough – Richard Strangward, Alan Gasparutti and Colin and Linda Watson – are also said to have been suspended, with VoteWatch having exclusively exposed candidate Gasparutti as having made numerous hateful comments on social media, including supporting the IRA and claiming ‘terrorism brings peace’.

Labour sources told Jewish News today it was “no surprise at all” to them that at least 14 individuals from the Peterborough party had been suspended.'

All seems a bit convenient eh. Oh and how dare anyone call out genocide!