You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh but I have provided evidence of you lying. You ignored it because you are a massive shit bag. Others saw it. You are a liar. I still don't know how you came 5th out of 5 in that Liskard election because quite frankly I think you fit the bill of lying snivelling racist sleazy MP. 

- I obviously missed this "evidence".

- Liscard. Spelling.

- It wasn't an election for an MP. I must have pointed this out to you ten times.

- I've been third on three occasions in Liscard. Just for information.

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

- I obviously missed this "evidence".

- Liscard. Spelling.

- It wasn't an election for an MP. I must have pointed this out to you ten times.

- I've been third on three occasions in Liscard. Just for information.

If I had tea in my mouth then I'd have spat it at my screen. 

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you should be a sitcom character. 

Oh and you dint miss any evidence because we spoke about it when you vainly tried to deny saying it, got evidence produced then said it was ages ago and doesn't count. Then disappeared so yet another lie again to add to the list. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Any reason why you negged this @Strontium Dog™ you little child murder supporting snide? Did someone speak the truth? You are just a bleach-haired Rachel Riley troll who should have been fucked off from here years ago. Lying cunt. 

Mate whatever the ins and outs you need to stop this constant abuse of SD, it’s getting way out of hand and quite frankly I’m amazed Dave U hasn’t stepped in by now. I’ve no skin in the game but as a paid up member I’m sick and tired of reading it, I’ve no doubt you’ll respond in your usual charming manner but I’m making a stand, it really needs to stop.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Mate whatever the ins and outs you need to stop this constant abuse of SD, it’s getting way out of hand and quite frankly I’m amazed Dave U hasn’t stepped in by now. I’ve no skin in the game but as a paid up member I’m sick and tired of reading it, I’ve no doubt you’ll respond in your usual charming manner but I’m making a stand, it really needs to stop.

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what to and what not to do? He brings it on himself. Its me making a stand at the blatant cunt behaviour from him. No-one else pulls him up.

But yeah I'm probably being a bit harsh tonight. Bad day/weekend. Cant stand liars or hypocrites. Oh and I've been a paid up member for years. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Amen to that.

Would you believe, I actually like Damien, and the forum would be a poorer place without him. But he makes it very, very difficult when he goes off on one like this. I don't need any of this in my life, and I reckon the whole world must be bored shitless of it now.

These Board of Deputies shit stirring fuckers need putting in their place. Ten pledges? Cheeky fuckers. 

They'll be trawling through everybody's social media next and asking for MPs to be suspended as they've been seen shopping in the same Waitrose that David Irving buys his PG Tips in. 

Tenous linking, horrid, trouble causing shitehawks. 

1 minute ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Amen to that.

Would you believe, I actually like Damien, and the forum would be a poorer place without him. But he makes it very, very difficult when he goes off on one like this. I don't need any of this in my life, and I reckon the whole world must be bored shitless of it now.

Stop lying and being a hypocrite. When you don't do that, I like you to Daniel. You're great on the FF. 

200.gif

42 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Nah.

I've got a patio and a field full of orange trees. 

Want some marmalade for your nan?

And oodles and oodles of fit young students waiting for you to prey on them. Am I doing this right? 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone what to and what not to do? He brings it on himself. Its me making a stand at the blatant cunt behaviour from him. No-one else pulls him up.

But yeah I'm probably being a bit harsh tonight. Bad day/weekend. Cant stand liars or hypocrites. Oh and I've been a paid up member for years. 

I’m a neutral and I’m trying to be diplomatic, I’ve no problem with either of you but you definitely overstep the mark on a regular basis when it comes to SD, I surely can’t be the only one who thinks this? Anyway I’ve had my say and I’ll butt out now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

I’m a neutral and I’m trying to be diplomatic, I’ve no problem with either of you but you definitely overstep the mark on a regular basis when it comes to SD, I surely can’t be the only one who thinks this? Anyway I’ve had my say and I’ll butt out now.

Fair enough. 

Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

These Board of Deputies shit stirring fuckers need putting in their place. Ten pledges? Cheeky fuckers. 

They'll be trawling through everybody's social media next and asking for MPs to be suspended as they've been seen shopping in the same Waitrose that David Irving buys his PG Tips in. 

Tenous linking, horrid, trouble causing shitehawks. 

On the subject of David Irving... 

The tweet is spot on. Imagine. Just imagine? 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

On the subject of David Irving... 

The tweet is spot on. Imagine. Just imagine? 

I wish I’d bookmarked all the tweets from the last five years saying “imagine the reaction if Corbyn / Labour had done this” in response to the latest piece of Tory shithousery. The thread would be epic.

17 hours ago, Neil G said:

I wish I’d bookmarked all the tweets from the last five years saying “imagine the reaction if Corbyn / Labour had done this” in response to the latest piece of Tory shithousery. The thread would be epic.

And very few of them would be hard to dispute.

What's on his bookshelf is his business,  but those certain people defending it and are outraged that people are asking questions about it when they themselves used far less to attack Corbyn with are a fucking disgrace. That example of them attacking Corbyn as anti semitic because he sent a charles Dickens book. How Corbyn was treated and largely by his own party was utterly disgusting. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What's on his bookshelf is his business,  but those certain people defending it and are outraged that people are asking questions about it when they themselves used far less to attack Corbyn with are a fucking disgrace. That example of them attacking Corbyn as anti semitic because he sent a charles Dickens book. How Corbyn was treated and largely by his own party was utterly disgusting. 

Or how he pronounced Weinstein. That was brilliant.

12 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Charles Dickens was anti semitic?