You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Who gives a fuck about this report? We all saw the original with all the messages and stuff. It’s clear as day what was happening. 

Every cunt that has been screaming conspiracy for years!

It doesn't matter now it doesn't say what they wanted it to?

C'mon.

The tribal response on Twitter is predictable and demonstrative of what was found in the report. Ash and Matt ZC posting virtually identical tweets at the same time. Chopping parts out that refer to those against Corbyn, other sides chopping parts out to make Corbyn look like he couldn’t run a piss up in a piss up running training centre. It’s sad. 

The damage done to the party during the last few years of Corbyn, from both sides, seems to have been laid bare. Fixing that doesn’t include only acknowledging the bits that make your tribe look good. Bunchacunts. 

• Upvote 1

From an outsiders point of view it seemed as of a significant no of people didn't want corbyn as leader,and were happy to incorrectly paint him as a racist, to get him out.

His supporters then retaliated in what they see as the centrists.

It may not have lost them an election but it certainly didn't help.

It seems the party are still totally split between these 2 factions.

14 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

From an outsiders point of view it seemed as of a significant no of people didn't want corbyn as leader,and were happy to incorrectly paint him as a racist, to get him out.

His supporters then retaliated in what they see as the centrists.

It may not have lost them an election but it certainly didn't help.

It seems the party are still totally split between these 2 factions.

From what I’m hearing from Labour mates is that other than at the extremes most are actually really quite content. It’s the extremes that are loud and crazy. @Bruce Spanner probably has a better handle on that than I do though. 

9 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

From what I’m hearing from Labour mates is that other than at the extremes most are actually really quite content. It’s the extremes that are loud and crazy. @Bruce Spanner probably has a better handle on that than I do though. 

I think people were dreading/fearing it'd be a bloodbath, but what has come out is balanced, nuanced and has the perspective that those that live in echo chambers wouldn't accept anyway.

There's some pretty damning stuff on both sides really.

Shameful episode for all involved and I think those not at the outer fringes will just be glad its over.

18 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I think people were dreading/fearing it'd be a bloodbath, but what has come out is balanced, nuanced and has the perspective that those that live in echo chambers wouldn't accept anyway.

There's some pretty damning stuff on both sides really. 

Shameful episode for all involved and I think those not at the outer fringes will just be glad its over.

I was more talking about how the party has changed under Starmer in the last 6 to 12 months, from inside (apparently) people are happier across the spectrum with the exception of the hard left, who are more pissed off than ever. 

2 minutes ago, Hank Moody said:

I was more talking about how the party has changed under Starmer in the last 6 to 12 months, from inside (apparently) people are happier across the spectrum with the exception of the hard left, who are more pissed off than ever. 

Sorry, yes, that seems to be the rub of it.

Much more 'professional' for want of a better word.

Seems the real loons migrated towards the unions and pressue groups and are causing the expected mayhem.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Sorry, yes, that seems to be the rub of it.

Much more 'professional' for want of a better word.

Seems the real loons migrated towards the unions and pressue groups and are causing the expected mayhem.

Much more professional,

https://www.jewishnews.co.uk/starmer-accused-of-insult-after-photo-op-at-berlins-holocaust-memorial/

35 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

This is fantastic and very very damaging to the Tories.

That's belting that. Should just make that a party political broadcast. 

14 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

The fuck happened there? 

3DED51AC-5564-4A99-9ED9-6E1B5413CA05.png

That weird shit happened to me before. Then I refreshed the page and it went. @dave u is probably fucking around. 

Central office were allocating resources to safe seats and ignoring the people on the ground in seats that were winnable from the Tories. That’s the only takeaway you need. You can call it what you want, but that’s what happened. A small group of twats led by McNicol cost us the chance of at least a hung Parliament. And then got a pay out for their efforts being exposed with the money people had put into the party.

We had good people doing their level best to win that election with every outside force arranged against them. We didn’t need a bunch of cunts on central office shitting on those efforts. 

When Stoke was in danger of falling to UKIP it was good people from CLPs who were left leaning who sent teams there to fight for a candidate who was no fan of Corbyn. They did it anyway to get a Labour government. Same up in Cumbria. Our CLP was sending a team around highly contested constituencies to try and win. They didn’t care if the candidate was centrist or not. They asked for help and McNicol and his team just ignored them.

As CT says, we all got the feedback when help was asked for. We knew what was happening.

My only takeaway from this report is that we could have won more seats, but got fucked over by McNicol and his merry band of cunts. 

Call it any way you want, the report confirms it.

• Upvote 4