You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

5 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

It is possible to upvote something and not understand what you're upvoting you two bob fucking blert.

It is. But then I'm not Gnasher, posting shit he doesn't read or comprehend.

Jairz is blaming the media for a large part of the electorate of having no empathy. Although I don't blame the lack of empathy on solely the media I don't think there's any need to argue the point as they are part of the fault. See, I understand. 

12 minutes ago, skend04 said:

It is. But then I'm not Gnasher, posting shit he doesn't read or comprehend.

Jairz is blaming the media for a large part of the electorate of having no empathy. Although I don't blame the lack of empathy on solely the media I don't think there's any need to argue the point as they are part of the fault. See, I understand. 

No you don't, and you still don't  i believe he's rightly flagging up this stupid obsession with the BBC to turn every subject into  a 50/50 call, a toss of the coin etc when the reality on the street is vastly different.

Anyway crack on and insert word " cunt" below. 

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

No you don't, and you still don't  He's rightly flagging up this stupid obsession with the BBC to turn every subject into  a 50/50 call, a toss of the coin etc when the reality on the street is vastly different.

Anyway crack on and insert word " cunt" below. 

But it wasn't 50:50. The BBC had 2 people say it wrong and 1 who wasn't bothered. Oh, I should go back and argue with Jairz then.

On 20/04/2021 at 08:32, Gnasher said:

We've seen the two sides of Britain these past few days. One bourne of class, one utterly classless. 

On the one hand the quiet dignified tilting of the cap ro a true English gent. The exemplary way our Royals conducted themselves at the funeral of Prince Philip showed Britain at its best.

Then the ugly spectacle of the leader of her majesty's opposition storming into a pub to attack a hard working publican for voicing his crackpot opinion that the country has kept a lot of old people alive. Hope her Marj strips this Starmer thug of his title, he ain't no Sir he's a slur.

No, I'm not going to listen to him being called a thug by you.

7 hours ago, Kevin D said:

No, I'm not going to listen to him being called a thug by you.

How strange,  you've dragged up a post from April where I was being ironic regarding the right wing newspapers approach to Starmer being kicked our of a pub by some idiot in Bath compered to the media's whitewashed portrayal of Prince Phillip.

6 minutes ago, Elite said:

Genuinely or are you taking the piss?

No, he has a right of reply and he'll be on at seven.

Taking the piss slightly, but he'll be calling Johnson incompetent and giving him both barrels.

Something along the lines of 'we know you can't trust this cunt, but please listen to the boffins and us and we'll get out of this. Also, ignore the fucking idiots on the Tory backbenches.'

Streeting said something similar earlier and it's quite smart.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Nah, the Tories will replace BJ and they’ll start polling well again.

With who?

The Tories are the Boris Johnson party. If there was anyone that could universally appeal to the broad spectrum of voters that Johnson did, up til recently, those letters would have been going into the 1922 Committee by now. 

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

With who?

The Tories are the Boris Johnson party. If there was anyone that could universally appeal to the broad spectrum of voters that Johnson did, up til recently, those letters would have been going into the 1922 Committee by now. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1