You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

1 minute ago, Captain Howdy said:

The economy nose dives whenever Labour takes office? Well that’s just not true, remind him of Blair Angela…..Angela??…. Angela?…The pop at his holiday was pointless really

Nah fuck them. About time our side laughed and cheered like them cunts do. Make a cunt of all of them. 

11 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah fuck them. About time our side laughed and cheered like them cunts do. Make a cunt of all of them. 

If Rabb was quick enough, which obviously he isn't, he would have just thrown expenses back at her.

It's an easy 'You're as bad as us, how dare you' easy way out of looking like a cunt and why it's an unwritten rule you don't go after them.

She was OK today, but it'll be forgotten by tomorrow as it was all too jovial, there was no 'Have that you horrible cunt' moment, though there's plenty of ammunition for that.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

If Rabb was quick enough, which obviously he isn't, he would have just thrown expenses back at her.

It's an easy 'You're as bad as us, how dare you' easy way out of looking like a cunt and why it's an unwritten rule you don't go after them.

She was OK today, but it'll be forgotten by tomorrow as it was all too jovial, there was no 'Have that you horrible cunt' moment, though there's plenty of ammunition for that.

It was far better than recent efforts from Starmer. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

It was far better than recent efforts from Starmer. 

Excepting last week I agree, and she was really good when she embarrassed Alex a few months back as well.

It was a little too 'Punch & Judy' and didn't have the graitas it should have has, sadly.

Always nice to see that cunt squirm and his throbbing vein try to escape his skull though.

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Personally I feel like a man without a country in all this. I liked elements of what was happening under Corbyn at first but not what it became, but at the same time I hate this fucking shit. 

Pretty much 100% where I am at. Corbyn seemed like a move towards older values, got a load of youth onboard, but then it turned to shit.

Starmer is pretty much the invisible man in public and seems more interested in all the internal bullshit. 

It's fucking bleak. Really don't feel like I have any party right now that even remotely comes close to representing anything I believe in. 

24 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Pretty much 100% where I am at. 

It's fucking bleak. 

I watched Daily Politics today and they had a few from Labour on arguing about deckchair alignment as the ship sinks around them and I just thought ‘grow up’.

It was Burgon and Coyle arguing amongst themselves on something that the vast majority of the population don’t give a fuck about and see as pathetic, that’s not me supporting this BTW.

Coburn just throwing lines to make them look more stupid and they bite, like two six formers, pathetic.

McDonnell on Today taking names and adding to the mess, like a lot of stuff he’s been doing behind the scenes. 

The unions, rightly, holding Starmer to account, yet saying they’ll tag in in the Evans debacle and try to have him removed.

Labour youth actively courting dissent and making it look like they’re being sidelined for the cameras.  

What is the fucking point of any of this?

Starmer, and most likely Evens, have fucked the management of all of this beyond reason and there’s no going back at a time when the Tory’s are the worst, in every sense, they’ve ever been.

Beyond pathetic all round, and that’s from someone who’ll go out in rain and hail and be called a commie cunt by the electorate for the party I grew up with and believed supported me and mine.

49 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Pretty much 100% where I am at. Corbyn seemed like a move towards older values, got a load of youth onboard, but then it turned to shit.

Starmer is pretty much the invisible man in public and seems more interested in all the internal bullshit. 

It's fucking bleak. Really don't feel like I have any party right now that even remotely comes close to representing anything I believe in. 

Ditto.

I know politics is supposed to be substance than style but can you see starmer giving inspiration to anyone?

That's even without his total bollocks about uniting the party.

Utterly depressing 

Well there goes the pledge on common ownership if this is true. I thought several times since he was elected that I'd not be surprised if that went out of the window but thought it'd result in arguments saying it, and it was just my own belief so I left it. Here we are though :

I blame myself to an extent for voting for him. I gave more weight to the ten pledges , his being a human rights lawyer and talk of him being a firebrand in his youth and not enough weight to what was right in front of my eyes , the knighthood / Trilateral stuff. I suppose I was hoping for a Miliband with gravitas , but ended up with a Gordon Brittas with a knack for getting every binary decision wrong. A mate of mine said that if Starmer was on Play Your Cards Right he would definitely go lower than a three.

• Upvote 2