You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

You know exactly where that came from. It's from 2 Porsche Kurtz getting a bit jealous from you including  Bentley keys in a food photo. 

Again, no idea what you’re talking about.

To my knowledge I’ve never mentioned cars on here.

Have people leapt to conclusions based on deliberately oblique posting?

Odd.

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Again, no idea what you’re talking about.

To my knowledge I’ve never mentioned cars on here.

Have people leapt to conclusions based on deliberately oblique posting?

Odd.

Ah come on Bruce. Behave. San Pellegrino bring it back maybe? 

8 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Here's a Labour MP openly calling for the expulsion of Jews from the Labour Party. 

I fully expect the usual anti-Semitism Police are going to give Coyle a kicking for this - and Starmer for allowing such brazen anti-Semitism in the party.

Yep, while the rest of the members  look on shaking their heads and the absolute farce the party currently is.

The electorate are largely apathetic.

1 hour ago, Kepler-186 said:

Shadow DWP minister quoting heroine of the hard right libertarian billionaires and their think tank, IEA, Kate Andrews goon squads that despise the welfare state. 

What a joke. 

Yeah, she’s quoting it to point out what the Gov are up to and their ‘ideology’.

I know Karen, she’s my local MP, and that’s all that is, she a great local MP.

Maybe an explanation would have helped.

6 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think that maybe the several dots at the end are her using it to have a go at Tory ministers who are big Rand fans, as opposed to her using it in her own right.

Yeah you’re probably right but my nuance detector failed me at 430am when I saw it! 

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, she’s quoting it to point out what the Gov are up to and their ‘ideology’.

I know Karen, she’s my local MP, and that’s all that is, she a great local MP.

Maybe an explanation would have helped.

Good stuff, I fired off a few tweets at the Ayn Rand Institute UK accusing them of being soulless ghouls rather than having a go at her. 

Maybe a lesson that Labour need to employ a shit hit comms team now they’ve fucked Momentum off? 

Still hate that fucking Kate Andrews! 

Exclusive: Labour Liverpool report finds local bullying, misogyny, toxic culture – LabourList

Exclusive: Labour Liverpool report finds local bullying, misogyny, toxic culture

The review conducted by Labour into its own functioning in Liverpool after government intervention in the city council has found evidence of “bullying”, “misogyny” and a “toxic culture” locally, LabourList can exclusively reveal.

The hard-hitting report, seen by LabourList in full ahead of being presented to Labour’s ruling national executive committee on Tuesday, reveals that local members have found “misogyny and lack of tolerance endemic”.

Based on the 77 written submissions received by the panel and its 53 interviews talking to 60 individuals, the investigation concludes: “Nothing less than a full reset of the Labour Party in Liverpool is needed.”

It recommends that Labour nationally takes over candidate selection processes in Liverpool until June 2026, and that it immediately fast-tracks outstanding complaints in the Liverpool City region, completing them within six months.

The panel led by former government minister David Hanson says it received evidence identifying a “toxic culture” within the Labour group on the council and “dysfunctional governance running throughout the organisation”.

Looking at local party meetings, the internal investigation was “told of a toxic atmosphere in some meetings, not welcoming to members, where often members especially women were targeted for bullying or abuse”.

The panel was “presented with evidence of a history of antisemitism that already has led to expulsions and suspensions” and has recommended compulsory antisemitism training for all elected representatives, local party and branch officers.

It has further advised the party that this should “become a requirement for all seeking elected public office or office in the party in the future” and that Labour must make the necessary rule changes at party conference.

Noting reports of “poor performance”, “bullying, factionalism, misogyny and dysfunction”, “lack of organisation” and “unhealthy petty rivalries”, the document concludes that the panel recommendations “need acting on now”.

It also suggests that Labour reconstitute the constituencies in Liverpool and that all parliamentary candidates in future sign a pledge agreeing a date they will resign their council seat – including current councillor and MP Ian Byrne.

Labour launched its own Liverpool review after the Max Caller report into alleged wrongdoing at Liverpool City Council was published and commissioners were appointed by the government to oversee parts of the local authority.

Starting its work in April this year, the review was led by former Labour MP David Hanson, who was assisted by former Leeds Council leader Judith Blake and opposition chief whip Roy Kennedy, both Labour peers.

A significant Labour NEC meeting on Tuesday will consider the Liverpool report, as well as proposals to make further cuts to party staff, the proscription of four groups with auto-expulsion and a new party complaints process.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

He was very good today. Johnson got away with more lies though. Oh and "we get on with jabs jabs jabs for jobs jobs jobs" I want someone to shoot him and I want it to be Ian Blackford. 

Blackford would quite happliy beat him to death with his own shoes as whatever famlly he admits to having watch on.

He fucking despises him.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He was very good today. Johnson got away with more lies though. Oh and "we get on with jabs jabs jabs for jobs jobs jobs" I want someone to shoot him and I want it to be Ian Blackford. 

Did he really say that! is this what its come too fucking playschool type messages for the dopey cunt nation.