You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

Just now, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Quoting a S*n hack, though?

Poor form.

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Quoting a S*n hack, though?

Poor form.

Sorry I thought it was Kate McCann Sky News. I believe the original story is from political.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

My point is that she won’t even get close to making a cabinet because she’ll be made to look clueless. Start questioning her about NATO and geopolitics, finer points of economic policy, political theory, etc. She’d look like a school girl. As much as I don’t like her and think she’d be a disaster, RLB would be way better than Ange. Nandy better again. Heart and honesty doesn’t seem enough, if it was we’d have Corbyn as PM but we have a heartless liar. 

I'm not actually advocating an Angela Rayner for Labour Leader charge here. Not everything is serious... ... she's always been a "hmm would you?" but yeah Yeah I would as long as she spoke in a different accent. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I'm not actually advocating an Angela Rayner for Labour Leader charge here. Not everything is serious... ... she's always been a "hmm would you?" but yeah Yeah I would as long as she spoke in a different accent. 

Oh, I know mate. It was more a follow on from the tweet Gnash linked. We are in fantasy land here. 

Probably would also 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Galloway can fuck off.

Left-wing Labour members and MPs choosing to criticise and undermine the candidate during an election campaign can fuck off, too.

Are you talking about the Liverpool MPs who raised an objection to the Sun interview? Because If local MPs like Dan Carden representing Walton and Ian Byrne, a founder of Fans Supporting Foodbanks, w”were not raising the issue at a PP meeting, then I’d be seriously fucking disappointed in them. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Are you talking about the Liverpool MPs who raised an objection to the Sun interview? Because If local MPs like Dan Carden representing Walton and Ian Byrne, a founder of Fans Supporting Foodbanks, w”were not raising the issue at a PP meeting, then I’d be seriously fucking disappointed in them. 

Raising it behind closed doors is absolutely the right thing to do.  It's people using it as a reason to stir shit on Twitter and stuff that are doing the Devil's work.

The problem is Bercow is one of the most hated figures by the Brexiteers, so it will only make them less apealing in leave areas.

It probably would have made more sense for Bercow to join the Lib Dems, and try and continue the very recent idea of Lib Dems going after the 'blue wall'

17 minutes ago, sir roger said:

More shenanigans at LOTO where it appears that Starmer is just about the only one left. Not sure who will get the blame if we lose Batley.

jeremy-corbyn.gif