You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

27 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

So Rayner got the upwards move as I said all along!

Fucking idiotic wankers creating a storm in a tea cup.

I found out today my mum used to work with Raynor. She was the union rep at Stockport homes and ended up marrying the CEO (raynor not my mum). Mums view is that Raynor is thick as mince and rough as toast (she likes a food analogy). 

8 minutes ago, Numero said:

How depressingly shite. 

Agreed, if he hadn't been hobbled by the twitterati left he could have got some real big hitters on board who survived the decimation, and subsequent removal of MP's and fast traking of 'green' party line towing candidates who have no real experience, of 2019.

It's almost like this is an almighty fuck up from all involved and maybe a little introspection should be the order of the day?

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Agreed, if he hadn't been hobbled by the twitterati left he could have got some real big hitters on board who survived the decimation, and subsequent removal of MP's and fast traking of 'green' party line towing candidates who have no real experience, of 2019.

It's almost like this is an almighty fuck up from all involved.

Big hitters you say? Bring back Brown. If he is listening to Twitter twats, then I hope the no confidence shit sticks, he clearly hasn’t got the chops for it in that case. He has built a shadow cabinet full of losers, which is no good to anyone. 

10 minutes ago, Numero said:

Big hitters you say? Bring back Brown. 

My guy says that now Cambell has the GMB role we have the media on side so get Blair in a safe seat, maybe Tunbridge Wells as the world is now officially upside down, he can take the Dodds role and we have the godly triumvirate of Starmsy, Balr & Milly

ELECTORAL GOLDUST!

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

My guy says that now Cambell has the GMB we have the media on side so get Blair in a safe seat, maybe Tunbridge Weel as the world is now officially upside down, he can take the Dodds role and we have the godly triumvirate of Strmsy, Balr & Milly

ELECTORAL GOLDUST!

Oh my days. New New New Labour. Same as the Old New New Labour. 

• Upvote 1

Who was it that kept predicting the Tories falling apart?  

It seems to be in Labour it’s not enough to disagree with the Tories and want to gain power, you need to have to despise them and want them crushed.  All the while this dumb arguing is strengthening them and making them virtually untouchable. 

I’ve been listening to stories about a coalition of the LDs Labour and Greens to take on the Tories, Jesus. Imagine those negotiations. 

Just now, Numero said:

Management 101: 

1) Wait an indeterminate amount of time to change things or address problems as not to upset internet commentators. 

2) Be strong by acting slowly and indecisively. Be weak by acting quickly. 

3) Hurdtgurrgh. 

It looks weak because the timing is transparent and is to appear decisive and strong, to many it has done the opposite

And, or

4) Wait a couple of weeks, don't make the headlines about Labour in-fighting yet again allowing the likely break up of the UK, thanks to the Tories, to fall off the top of the news

A massive own goal.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

It looks weak because the timing is transparent and is to appear decisive and strong, to many it has done the opposite

And, or

4) Wait a couple of weeks, don't make the headlines about Labour in-fighting yet again allowing the likely break up of the UK, thanks to the Tories, to fall off the top of the news

A massive own goal.

He moved a couple of people around, man. This is silly. Waiting a couple of weeks would have got the same reaction. It’s a storm in a teacup. Like I say, it’s not that he did it a few days before that’s the issue, it’s that it’s ineffective and ultimately will need to be changed again several times. Shitty shadow cabinet, not timing, that’s the crime IMO. 

24 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Seeing some of the worst arse-licking on here since I made the mistake of assuming Chocolate Soldier 4 was a war film.

Not sure this is aimed in my direction, but don't misread the fact that I'm openly mocking the whole fucking circus for the fact that I am fucking livid that the oppostion has been reduced to this fucking nonsense.

This is on all of them, no exceptions.

There is a much bigger war to be fought.

Grow up.

Hobbled by the Twitterati left. Who phoned him up and said “Nandy’s goin’ nowhere you London nonce. And promote Reeves to shadow chancellor or we send t’ whippets round.”

Good to know it was nothing to do with Starmer allies prepping the press with stories of Rayner travelling first class on trains, or wearing leopard skin pants and a hoodie to Hartlepool, or Rayner’s allies briefing she was getting sacked by Jenny Chapman. or Peter Mandrlson sticking his oar in. Or Tim Shipman hinting that Starmer was knobhing Chapman before deleting his tweet. Or Rayner and Nandy’s allies in the PLP kicking off.

No, it was due the Twitterati left - most of whom didn’t really seem to have much sympathy for Rayner from what I could see.

13968917952_171b7cf07f_b.jpg

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Hobbled by the Twitterati left. Who phoned him up and said “Nandy’s goin’ nowhere you London nonce. And promote Reeves to shadow chancellor or we send t’ whippets round.”

Good to know it was nothing to do with Starmer allies prepping the press with stories of Rayner travelling first class on trains, or wearing leopard skin pants and a hoodie to Hartlepool, or Rayner’s allies briefing she was getting sacked by Jenny Chapman. or Peter Mandrlson sticking his oar in. Or Tim Shipman hinting that Starmer was knobhing Chapman before deleting his tweet. Or Rayner and Nandy’s allies in the PLP kicking off.

No, it was due the Twitterati left - most of whom didn’t really seem to have much sympathy for Rayner from what I could see.

That was quite clearly a pisstake.

FFS.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Or the Corbyn weirdo's causing murder on twitter.

1 minute ago, Scooby Dudek said:

Most of my leftie nutcase, commie mates are not fans of Rayner. Not leftie nutcase enough for use. 

I think she's useless personally. I wouldn’t blame Starmer for giving her the boot.

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Not sure this is aimed in my direction, but don't misread the fact that I'm openly mocking the whole fucking circus for the fact that I am fucking livid that the oppostion has been reduced to this fucking nonsense.

This is on all of them, no exceptions.

There is a much bigger war to be faught.

Grow up.

Nah, it’s aimed at me because I’m not part of the herd mentality. Me calling him a plastic faced cunt, criticism him for putting together a truly tragic shadow cabinet and hoping the vote or no confidence is successful is ‘arse licking’ because I’m not saying exactly the things that are being parroted on Twitter. 

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Or the Corbyn weirdo's causing murder on twitter.

Yeah, because they definitely don’t exist. Would you like 1000 examples or 100000? I’ll set up an algorithm that runs through replies to his Twitter calling him ‘our real King’ and saying that he’s still the true leader.