You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

5 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

A swing of +103 seats to Labour is pure fantasy!

The Tories will just use this as another reason to bin Boris next year.  

That'll be the acid test, I think; after they've done their re-spawning act. If Labour are still ahead at that point, and the liberal press still mostly on board, then there's a chance.

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Man, how fit was Sharon Stone in Total Recall? I remember watching it for the first time when I was about 10 and thinking "why the fuck is Arnie off to virtual Mars when he's got that at home?".

Why was this negged? Astonishing scenes 

3 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

That'll be the acid test, I think; after they've done their re-spawning act. If Labour are still ahead at that point, and the liberal press still mostly on board, then there's a chance.

Sunak is being lined up to take over next year. A friend of a friend who is a journalist reckons there is a super injunction on a story about Johnson coming out. 

2 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

"Kinky and demure?"

Ah what a film. Paul Verhoeven just absolutely smashing it out the park.

One of the few films I never get tired of watching, first time I saw it as a kid mind i didn't have a fucking clue what was going on. Love a bit of Michael Ironside too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Sunak is being lined up to take over next year. A friend of a friend who is a journalist reckons there is a super injunction on a story about Johnson coming out.

Yeah a whole lot of shit will come out when the time is right, I'd imagine. It's going to be a fairly spectacular knifing.

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

One of the few films I never get tired of watching, first time I saw it as a kid mind i didn't have a fucking clue what was going on. Love a bit of Michael Ironside too.

It's one of those films you just have to watch if it's on TV, otherwise you feel  like you're missing out. And yeah he's a great baddie.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

He'll always be Ham Tyler.

One of the most underrated and greatest characters in TV history.

"Now that's  waste of good luggage."

"Keep it simple, we've got sharpshooters in the hills, cut you guys down to wallet size."