You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

6 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Not sure you know how Twitter works?

I think I do. The tweet i posted was his most recent of the three, in other words after the initial shock Montgomery reverts to type.

Heres another commentator seeing trouble ahead.. this ones neutral 

Edit I stand corrected on tweet times but my point still stands, the tory attack line is written.

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Just catching up on this now, been busy.

Well played Starmer. 

No, Corbyn is not a racist but that doesn't matter, the report said he was, END OF THE MATTER, DO NOT DIE ON THIS HILL.

Starmer is no idiot.  This is done, line drawn under it, racism accusations dealt with on strongest possible way, and now the balance of power around the racism debate switches.  Now, Starmer has hands free to call our Tory racism where it arises, and they can't laugh it out of parliament because Starmer has exorcised the ghost of Corbyn and his acolytes. 

This isn't about racism, nor pyrrhic victories or matters of principle.  There is no desire in the media to fairly adjudicate a debate on anti-Semitism.  So you don't. You run a broom through it and you pull the rug out.  Done. Sorry Jez, but your brother makes this fucking easy.  

After this, nobody will ever accuse the Labour Party of being anti-Semitic again.  Ever.

Most. Problematic Simpsons Moments. Ever! | by Aubrey Norwood | Medium

19 minutes ago, sir roger said:

A wanker from the New Statesman with a union jack on his twitter, I am sure Starmer and Corbyn will be really worried by his take on things.

Amongst other Tory related activity

In 2004, with Iain Duncan Smith and Philippa Stroud, Montgomerie established the Centre for Social Justice to take forward the work on "compassionate conservatism" that Smith had begun as party leader

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Montgomerie

6 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I think I do. The tweet i posted was his most recent of the three, in other words after the initial shock Montgomery reverts to type.

Heres another commentator seeing trouble ahead.. this ones neutral 

Edit I stand corrected on tweet times but my point still stands, the tory attack line is written.

The Tory attack line is ‘Starmer said nothing’. It’s all they’ve been banging on about. 

Just now, AngryofTuebrook said:

I hope he wipes his arse on that letter, ties it round a brick and hoys it through Gove's window, shouting "There's your answer, you cunt".

I was going to suggest ripping his head off and spitting into the fucking hole, in the Commons dining room , but I’m good with either.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Here it is and it didnt take long

How's that inquiry into Islamaphobia coming along? The one that all the Tory leadership candidates including the prime minister backed last year. As I recall Boris has made a few questionable racist statements in his time?

Have you also stopped giving the Tory whip back to suspected sex offenders?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, clangers said:

How's that inquiry into Islamaphobia coming along? The one that all the Tory leadership candidates including the prime minister backed last year. As I recall Boris has made a few questionable racist statements in his time?

Have you also stopped giving the Tory whip back to suspected sex offenders?

Eh hang on here I'm not Michael Gove or Rico, I've never voted tory in my life. I'm just showing the outcome of Starmers macho act and how its backfired.

8 hours ago, sir roger said:

What do you care one way or the other, you vote with your calculator anyway 

Absolutely.  Unlike some on here who claim to be so altruistic and then spend the rest of the year telling us how they hate virtually everyone they claim to care so much about,

how stupid they are etc.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

But that’s an A/S trope, that the Jews are doing better than the rest of us.  

Is it too late to get your name added to this report? 

Nothing anti semitic in that but you keep searching out these so called anti semites from the internet Rico, you make the world a safer place, well done. 

Meanwhile in the real world.... hmmm where do you start with this nonsense...

The Board of Deputies timeline is full of this sort of guff.

Just now, Gnasher said:

Nothing anti semitic in that but you keep searching out these so called anti semites from the internet Rico, you make the world a safer place, well done. 

Meanwhile in the real world.... hmmm where do you start with this nonsense...

You’ve been caught, but it doesn’t matter as no one cares. Carry on. As you were.