You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I'm missing football

SlugTrail

Damn I miss it, I know it pales into insignificance with everything that's going on but I miss it. Just serenaded my son with the Van Dijk song for his bedtime son.

I miss watching it and I miss coaching. I cant wait for this cunt of a disease to fuck off and get back to life. I wanna see Jurgen bear hugging all out players after grinding out another win. I wanna see Jordan bugging up all the other players after a game, our captain, our POTY (yeah I actually said that).

I want our world back, I want our country back, i want our way of life back. I want football back.

• Upvote 1

You do realise how much you rely on things in life. Obviously it's not the be all and end all but you do need it, not necessarily football but whatever ot is you're passionate about to compliment everyday life.

For me, I play at least once a week, sometimes twice and I coach my sons under 10's team so this alone has left a gap from having no matches, no training, even the daft stuff like liaising with other teams around kick off times, directions etc. 

Add LFC to that and yeah, I'm missing it.

• Upvote 1

Uefa has lifted the ban on showing games starting at 15:00 on a Saturday live on TV in England and Scotland.

The move comes after requests from the Football Association and the Scottish Football Association amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

It is seen as the first move towards restarting some domestic competitions in the UK behind closed doors. The blackout has long been in place during the English and Scottish season to protect attendances. In a statement, Uefa said: "Uefa has lifted the 'blocked hours' protection granted to England and Scotland for the remainder of the 2019-20 season following requests from the relevant national associations as a result of measures taken in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic."

Its just integral. It can sometimes define a weekend. Whether its watching it live, having on the radio as you do other stuff, constantly checking your phone, checking other teams scores, keeping track of your fantasy team, recording MOTD and watching the next morning with a cup of tea (a particular favourite of mine), reading Daves match reports in the week......  and the small matter of being THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD  

18 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

It does matter, it's not as important as what is going on in the world at the moment, but it does matter.

I’m raw after today but you stay in your shell making a shiny mess of people’s back garden you blag spunk stain 

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I’m raw after today but you stay in your shell making a shiny mess of people’s back garden you blag spunk stain 

Raw as in you've been on the front line putting yourself in harm's way to protect the people and help them out when they are unable to help themselves.

Or raw from fingering cats whilst you wank yourself off ya fucking deviant.

45 minutes ago, SlugTrail said:

Raw as in you've been on the front line putting yourself in harm's way to protect the people and help them out when they are unable to help themselves.

Or raw from fingering cats whilst you wank yourself off ya fucking deviant.

I use both hands with pussy. I don’t fuck about. 

and as for helping others out I do the best I can 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I might dig out my box set of Liverpool FA Cup wins DVD.

It's a bit sickening that a 14 year-old box set isn't out of date yet.

Speak to a bloo they'll still be releasing the box set of the Famous draw against the redshite  to stop them winning the league into the next millennium.