You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is your favourite Charlie’s Angel?

Tony Moanero

Charlie’s Angels  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favourite Charlie’s Angel?

• Farrah Fawcett (Jill Munroe)
    • Kate Jackson (Sabrina Duncan)
    • Jaclyn Smith (Kelly Garrett)
    • Cheryl Ladd (Kris Munroe)
    • Shelley Hack (Tiffany Welles)
    • Tanya Roberts (Julie Rogers)

19 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Scraping the barrel with these shit threads now, Tony. Enough is enough. Negged. 

Ha ha, saw I’d received a reaction from you and knew it would be a neg.

Bollocks! Who doesn’t like Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd (some of the most beautiful women seen on television)?!

9 minutes ago, Mook said:

Tanya Roberts is off the scale hot, gets my vote everytime.

I'm looking forward to the 'Your favourite Last of the Summer Wine character' thread in a few days.

Ha ha. Never really watched it. A girl in a pub once said my mate dressed like Compo. Naturally, she was very complimentary about my sartorial elegance.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Where are the options for Drew Barrymore & Kirsten Stewart?

Anyway, I agree with Turdseye. Enough of these pointless polls already. 

1206F453-7CE8-41E7-8E0C-A285ECA3C8C8.jpeg

Tempted to neg you again for “enough of these pointless polls already”. Belongs in the ‘Annoying Americanisms’ thread.

• Downvote 1

Shall we run a poll about the most boring arsehole who moans about polls? 

Always baffles me why people moan about a thread in the thread. Just don't read the fucking thread you bastards. Its like fucking Tony's Ma then moaning about the bit where the gas mask goes up the arse. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Shall we run a poll about the most boring arsehole who moans about polls? 

Always baffles me why people moan about a thread in the thread. Just don't read the fucking thread you bastards. Its like me fucking Tony's Ma then moaning about the gas mask up the arse. 

Pisstaking about threads is sound, genuine complaints not so much. It’s like when people moan about drafts, participate or don’t participate, post in other threads or start your own.

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

Pisstaking about threads is sound, genuine complaints not so much. It’s like when people moan about drafts, participate or don’t participate, post in other threads or start your own.

Oh the pisstaking is part of it. I enjoyed getting slaughtered for my UK and US sitcom tournaments but it caused lots of discussion, some brutal putdowns and people are watching things they might never have bothered with. Some might even come to like them. 

Was thinking of a Sigourney Weaver or Jamie Lee Curtis poll. 

53 minutes ago, Mook said:

Tanya Roberts is off the scale hot, gets my vote everytime.

I'm looking forward to the 'Your favourite Last of the Summer Wine character' thread in a few days.

Dont remember her in it at all. 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Oh the pisstaking is part of it. I enjoyed getting slaughtered for my UK and US sitcom tournaments but it caused lots of discussion, some brutal putdowns and people are watching things they might never have bothered with. Some might even come to like them. 

Was thinking of a Sigourney Weaver or Jamie Lee Curtis poll. 

38A24BD5-7DF6-4367-A6AE-243A0B7BE6C2.gif