You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alcohol consumption during lockdown

Sugar Ape

20 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Today I've mostly been drinking sangria and stubbies. 

A raspberry extreme cornetto. Jesus christ give me that and Kelly Brookes tits and I'll never ask for anything again I swear it.

They’d give you terrible backache - or so I’m told

20 bottles of Coors Light were about £13 this week, so 65p per bottle.

I bought 5 cases. Between the wife and I, we have about 6 bottles left. 

I’m not proud of this announcement. 

* Expects beer hispters to ridicule the purchasing of Coors Light. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

This thread just made me go to Digros. Now have Brugse Zot, Hertog Jan, a Rochefort 8 (9.2%) and a Rochefort 10 (11.3%) to go with the others. 

Nice. 

Although I expect you won't be tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

20 bottles of Coors Light were about £13 this week, so 65p per bottle.

I bought 5 cases. Between the wife and I, we have about 6 bottles left. 

I’m not proud of this announcement. 

I know what you mean, I wouldn't want people knowing that I drank Coors either.

Just joshing chief, you drink whatever you like.

{ruffles hair}

2 minutes ago, Stouffer said:

I know what you mean, I wouldn't want people knowing that I drank Coors either.

Just joshing chief, you drink whatever you like.

{ruffles hair}

Not my usual tipple but at  65p per bottle, I though I’d make a concession. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, El Diego said:

Blitz a bottle of Plymouth gin this week. Really nice stuff, I’d probably put it above Tanqueray which is normally my go too. Anybody recommend summit new? 

Was never the biggest Gin fan but the missus loves it. Her cousin got a couple of cases of Beefeater off the back of a van. Selling a litre bottle for a tenner. She got 2 the other day. Its a nice gin. 

My personal favourite Gin is Ophir gin. Liverpool Gin is bloody lovely as well but you may as well remortgage the greedy bastards. 

0067_opihir_oriental_70cl_1024x1024.png?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ll say it again. Posh twats in here. I’m drinking plain old Gordon’s gin with Sainsbury’s own brand lemonade. 

Get you, fucking gin and the Private Eye is it? 

All the beer in my fridge is from the Digros supermarket at the end of my road. 

25 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ll say it again. Posh twats in here. I’m drinking plain old Gordon’s gin with Sainsbury’s own brand lemonade. 

I'm quite happy with a few bottles of Estrella or Cobra. Can get a crate for the price of some of the beers posted on here.

If I'm doing to abuse my liver, i'd prefer to not spend all my money doing it.

I'm going to get bladdered mainly on wine tonight, so dont fucking mess with me. I'm at my most dangerous when my reflexes are gone, my train of thought inconsistent and my speech incoherent. Its also the time I'm at my best at shagging.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, A Red said:

I'm going to get bladdered mainly on wine tonight, so dont fucking mess with me. I'm at my most dangerous when my reflexes are gone, my train of thought inconsistent and my speech incoherent. Its also the time I'm at my best at shagging.

The only thing you do better when pissed is become amazing at pool. I remember a few years ago I was completely hammered and ended up playing winner stays on in a bar, I stayed on for fucking ages as I couldn't miss. I reckon I could hold my own against Ronnie O'Sullivan providing I could barely stand.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Elite said:

The only thing you do better when pissed is become amazing at pool. I remember a few years ago I was completely hammered and ended up playing winner stays on in a bar, I stayed on for fucking ages as I couldn't miss. I reckon I could hold my own against Ronnie O'Sullivan providing I could barely stand.

This is true. I once won 3 killer pool games in row netting about £65 whilst shitfaced