You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Alcohol consumption during lockdown

Sugar Ape

I don’t drink too much, but I’ve now gone further and decided that I’ll only drink beer outside the house. So basically it has to be sunny and me be sat in the garden otherwise I’m not drinking beer.

rum can be drunk inside, but I tend to only do that occasionally.

Fuck sake. Just had a message from a guy called Alun Palmer, a journalist. Says he wants to write a piece on what I'm doing for a national paper. Excited much? Yes. So I rang him up...

"Oh thanks for calling Mike. I'd like to feature you I'm doing for a national newspaper."

"That's great. What's the paper?"

"The s*n"

Bye. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 17

7 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Fuck sake. Just had a message from a guy called Alun Palmer, a journalist. Says he wants to write a piece on what I'm doing for a national paper. Excited much? Yes. So I rang him up...

"Oh thanks for calling Mike. I'd like to feature you I'm doing for a national newspaper."

"That's great. What's the paper?"

"The s*n"

Bye. 

Good stuff pal. 

John McDonnell: "I got a phone call: saying 'I'm a journalist from the Sun.' I said look you can be one or the other, but you can't be both"

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Looks good, you can get other beers for it as well can't you?

Yeah mate, you can get loads for it. It’s the best thing I’ve bought for years, strongly recommend getting one if anyone is sitting there on furlough looking for ways to spend their money. 

£129 at the minute with eight Heineken torps, each torp has four pints. 

https://www.beerwulf.com/en-gb/p/beercases/sub-compact-party-starterpack-heineken

You can see all the torps here, they’re out of stock of a lot of them at the minute as they’re getting hammered with everyone being stuck at home but it’s free delivery If you order a box of eight and usually comes next day when things are back to normal. 

A few of my mates have got one as well so we split an order of eight torps between us as and when. 

https://www.beerwulf.com/en-gb/c/subkegs?container=SUB Kegs - 2L keg