Quantcast
Trivia question - Page 8 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
liverpoolsno9

Trivia question

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Absolutely if my memory serves me right wasn't it the same year that the Mancs payed 27.5  million for old rubber lips 

We signed Sami in 1999. Ferdinand went to the Mancs after the 2002 World Cup. I think he joined Leeds a couple of years before that though, again for big money.

• Upvote 1

Name the player who played alongside Bobby Moore, scored in an international against England in the 70's, was a european cup competition top scorer in the 80's, out-scored Ian Rush at Liverpool one season, and was still playing in the same league as Robbie Keane and Paul Konchesky.

59 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Name the player who played alongside Bobby Moore, scored in an international against England in the 70's, was a european cup competition top scorer in the 80's, out-scored Ian Rush at Liverpool one season, and was still playing in the same league as Robbie Keane and Paul Konchesky.

Roy Race?

8 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

John Wark? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Golden Eel said:

John Wark? 

Yessssss.

While John Wark was at Liverpool from 83 to 88, the club played in 11 showpiece finals.  He missed 5 of them, of these, we won 3. 

Of the 6 he played in, we won 1, the English Super Cup.

We lost every final he appeared in during 84/85, which included the Charity Shield, European Cup, Intercontinental Cup, and European Super Cup.  He was the club's top scorer that season, all comps. 

My mate has got into the habit of sending me pictures of sporting venues to identify. There are some that aren’t football, so this is not the place for them, but here are a couple that are.

58E50491-BB60-40CF-B062-1CBF0C5E3A3F.jpeg

E1645F66-3780-4ECD-BF6F-0C5E8018011C.jpeg

5 hours ago, YorkshireRed said:

My mate has got into the habit of sending me pictures of sporting venues to identify. There are some that aren’t football, so this is not the place for them, but here are a couple that are.

58E50491-BB60-40CF-B062-1CBF0C5E3A3F.jpeg

E1645F66-3780-4ECD-BF6F-0C5E8018011C.jpeg

Hereford?

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

I would have got that and the sad thing is the giveaway is the KC sign in the top left of the picture!

Well spotted. I might post a couple more later. These two were the easy ones (easier anyway as I didn’t get Hull).