Quantcast
Rita or Sue ? - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Rita or Sue ?

Rita or Sue?  

23 members have voted

  1. 1. Rita or Sue?

    • Rita (Brunette)
    • Sue (Blonde)


Recommended Posts

I wonder why they didn't cast two better looking women for the roles of Rita and Sue?Surely would have aroused more interest in the movie. Remember one Friday night in the pre internet days as a young teen seeing this was on the telly and being extremely dissapointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Johnny Utah said:

I wonder why they didn't cast two better looking women for the roles of Rita and Sue?Surely would have aroused more interest in the movie. Remember one Friday night in the pre internet days as a young teen seeing this was on the telly and being extremely dissapointed.

The total lack of nudity was extremely fucking disappointing. Ooh its bawdy. Fuck off. 

 

And it had Black fucking Lace in it. Agadoo twats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Quandary for me, this. Not really into blondes, but the brunette in this case has a touch of mong about her.

 

Went for Sue.

Blondes are boss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

41AF64DD-3A60-4919-B898-BD2B32834AA8.jpeg

 

OR

 

AF9A8C60-ECB7-4D22-9AEE-5B219A70084E.jpeg

Rita is my favourite Corrie character probably ever.

 

sorry lads, carry on...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, suzy said:

Rita is my favourite Corrie character probably ever.

 

sorry lads, carry on...

Your Top 5 Corrie characters, Suzy?

 

1. Roy Cropper

2. Jack & Vera (can’t separate them)

3. Elsie Tanner

4. Hilda Ogden

5. Steve McDonald

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Your Top 5 Corrie characters, Suzy?

 

1. Roy Cropper

2. Jack & Vera (can’t separate them)

3. Elsie Tanner

4. Hilda Ogden

5. Steve McDonald

 

Ooh I’ve never thought of 5, off the top of my head -

 

1. Rita

2. Mike Baldwin.

3. Bet Lynch

4. Roy Cropper (good shout)

5. Blanche Hunt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×